MKA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor
North Hollywood, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MKA in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through Career Builder. I was contacted by the HR rep. We scheduled an interview for the following week. I interviewed first with the HR rep and then with one of the partners the following day. Both interviews were an hour long and both were done in-house. The entire process took less than a week.

Basic interview questions include:

1. Describe your previous job responsibilities.
2. Name a time or situation when you went above and beyond than what was required

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor
North Hollywood, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MKA.

Interview Details – The interview process is broken down into 3 parts. First if you are a campus hire they will allow you to apply through the OCI website (On Campus Interview) and set up your interview. If you are chose to interview you will meet with the campus recruiter.

Campus Interview:

You will be asked the basic questions; why did you choose the firm, why did you choose audit, tell me more about yourself, and maybe one behavioral question.

The second interview is an In-House interview with the HR Coordinator and he will pretty much ask you the same questions the campus interviewer asked you.

The last interview is with a partner of the firm. (questions asked i don't recall)

Interview Question – They didn't really asked any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation i just accepted

Worked for MKA? Contribute to the Community!