MKP Capital Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

C# Developer Interview

C# Developer
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MKP Capital Management in September 2008.

Interview Details – It was the first interview that I took in the New York city. The company is a hedge fund needing people to help with their futures trading desk. The position is essentially an IT-like position which required very solid knowledge of C#. The interview lasted about 1 hour. The 1st half an hour is about my previous background, programming skill and some financial and statistical knowledge. A second person interviewed me for another half an hour and asked detailed questions about my resume.

Interview Question – How do you feel about GARCH model? Is it useful?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at MKP Capital Management in June 2010.

Interview Details – I met with 3 people: human resources, one senior manager, and one junior level person. They didn't ask any technical questions or any wacky questions like math equations or brain teasers either. There wasn't anything about the interveiw that was monumental or stands out. I wasn't interested in the position so I never head anything further.

Worked for MKP Capital Management? Contribute to the Community!