MKP Capital Management

Updated Oct 24, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at MKP Capital Management

Middle Office Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MKP Capital Management in August 2014.

Was internally referred. Emailed to set up an interview. Met with three middle office employees. Talked half an hour with each. Most common topics were culture fit and my interest in the position. The conversations were very friendly and the interviewers were very focused on finding the "right" candidate rather than the "best" candidate. Questions were entirely behavioral and background focused. No technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in this position?   View Answer

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MKP Capital Management in September 2008.

It was the first interview that I took in the New York city. The company is a hedge fund needing people to help with their futures trading desk. The position is essentially an IT-like position which required very solid knowledge of C#. The interview lasted about 1 hour. The 1st half an hour is about my previous background, programming skill and some financial and statistical knowledge. A second person interviewed me for another half an hour and asked detailed questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

Accounting Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at MKP Capital Management in June 2010.

I met with 3 people: human resources, one senior manager, and one junior level person. They didn't ask any technical questions or any wacky questions like math equations or brain teasers either. There wasn't anything about the interveiw that was monumental or stands out. I wasn't interested in the position so I never head anything further.