MKS Instruments

MKS Instruments Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MKS Instruments

Engineering Coop Interview

Was called in for an interview for an internship position. Completely technical interview based on embedded systems fundamentals and programming.

Line Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at MKS Instruments in March 2010.

Had to hire in through temp service

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MKS Instruments in March 2011.

MKS Human Resource Manager was giving me a call and appointment was made to have
    a phone interview with the hiring manager. The next day i received a call from the related
    manager and the call was taking about 30 minutes. He asked my experience and knowledge
    in the job i explained quickly and he felt i am suitable and asking me how soon i can come
    onboard if i were to be offered the job. The interview was really an easy and relaxed experience.

Engineer Intern (Electrical) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MKS Instruments in September 2012.

Done through nationanal engineering service corp. Time between online application to NESC and Interview was about a week. Then another week before starting.

Interview Questions
    • a few tricky circuit analysis questions. not calculations, just conceptual stuff I hadn't seen for a couple years.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. hourly pay.