MKTG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MKTG in May 2014.

Interview Details – Quick interview, but informative and to the point. It became clear right away that we were both looking for different things, but the interviewer still took the time to chat and answer questions. Even though we both knew it wasn't going any further, it was still an informative and worthwhile interview.

Interview Question – There was nothing necessarily difficult, but there were some specific questions related to the job and I didn't have the proper information going in.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Creative Interview

Creative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MKTG in August 2013.

Interview Details – i think they just wanted to make sure I was pretty. Didn't seem to care too much about my work. Mostly asked superficial questions like where I'm from, where I live... I felt like i was being interviewed for my high school's disciplinary committee

Interview Question – They didn't really ask me any questions   Answer Question

Event Manager Interview

Event Manager

Interviewed at MKTG

Interview Details – First interview - phone call. Second interview - at the main office. Interviewed with Regional manager, HR manager and Director.

Interview Question – I really don't remember. They are more interested in how you relate to others.   Answer Question

Accounts Interview

Accounts

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MKTG.

Interview Details – Posting on LinkedIn, supervisor contacted me.

Interview Question – None. Pretty straight-forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's wiggle room.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at MKTG.

Interview Details – Great

Interview Question – Straight forward interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They exceeded my salary expectations

Brand Model Interview

Brand Model
San Diego, CA

I applied online - interviewed at MKTG in January 2012.

Interview Details – send in a picture and resume and have a follow up interview

Interview Question – If I knew much about the brands the company distributed   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MKTG in November 2011.

Interview Details – very friendly, very easy. just be enthusiastic and honest. you will do great

Interview Question – What do you know about the client and/or brand that we are currently promoting?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

The process took 5 days - interviewed at MKTG in February 2010.

Interview Details – Started with phone screening. That was easy. Went out to NYC and had 3 in person interviews. Asked basic questions about working in teams, character, and general skills based on my resume.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had difficulty working with a team member   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offered salary was too low to live in NYC

Very Easy Interview

Promotional Model Interview

Promotional Model

The process took a day - interviewed at MKTG in January 2010.

Interview Details – The corporate home office is out of town so I was asked to email a picture of my face and full body shot (fully clothed of course). Along with my resume. I was hired.

Interview Question – Why would you like to work for the company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MKTG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MKTG interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by MKTG employees and interview candidates.