MMC Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MMC Corporation

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at MMC Corporation in February 2012.

GD where your fellow students are asked to say good things about u

Interview Questions
    Negotiate as much before you accept the offer .. nothing can be done after that

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at MMC Corporation in January 2010.

Phone interview with hr. Met with director. Conversation was very personal and straightforward. She asked me to come back to interview with another manager. Apparently it was between me and another candidate. The other manager was very intimating but straightforward as well. Tell me about yourself..the projects you worked on and basically they both spoke a lot and I intervene whenever I could.

Work Force Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MMC Corporation in April 2010.

I was called by a recruiter. She asked me lots of questions about my work experience, my skills, and my education. I was then setup with an interview of my would-be supervisor who explained my job to me and I talked with him about the qualifications and enthusiasm for that positon. I was then called back next week to find out that I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be comfortable with the position (after I was described the job description and the sort of things I would be doing)   View Answer

Worked for MMC Corporation? Contribute to the Community!