MMG Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at MMG Partners in November 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview was pretty relaxed. I think that the woman interviewing me was pretty fresh out of college or maybe it was her first interviewer experience. They emailed me that night asking me to come in for an interview the next day with the CEO. I thought that it was a bit weird that their CEO was interviewing college students. If the firm is so successful, then why doesn't a recruiter or HR manager do this? I understand that its small, but is the CEO micromanaging? Anyways, he was very abrupt, almost rude and he asked me two questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a consultant?   Answer Question
  • You have a normal functioning combination lock. Someone broke in to what this lock was holding, but the lock was not compromised in the process. What are two things that are wrong with this lock that make it easy for someone to crack.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MMG Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MMG Partners Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MMG Partners employees and interview candidates.