MMI Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MMI in January 2012.

Had a number of activities including office tour, interviews, personal skills assessments, etc. Interviewed with 4 people individually and most of them were very nice. The interview was very difficult. Most of them case study questions.

Interview Questions

Classroom Teacher Then Head of Administrative In A Montessori School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at MMI in July 2008.

I was trained at the school I was employed at, as a Montessori school the training is the key to a successful applicant, plus years of experience of working with children.

Interview Questions
    • I would say discussing salary and/or benefits for me. Especially with a small business or school, as at times they are a little vague as to what you can expect, especially with medical coverage.   View Answer
    Set negotiation, salary is this for so many years then increase based on performance.