MMI Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MMI (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

Had a number of activities including office tour, interviews, personal skills assessments, etc. Interviewed with 4 people individually and most of them were very nice. The interview was very difficult. Most of them case study questions.

Interview Questions

Classroom Teacher Then Head of Administrative In A Montessori School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MMI (Bangkok (Thailand)) in July 2008.

Interview

I was trained at the school I was employed at, as a Montessori school the training is the key to a successful applicant, plus years of experience of working with children.

Interview Questions

• I would say discussing salary and/or benefits for me. Especially with a small business or school, as at times they are a little vague as to what you can expect, especially with medical coverage.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set negotiation, salary is this for so many years then increase based on performance.