MMR Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainee Research Executive Interview

Trainee Research Executive
Wallingford, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MMR Research in July 2012.

Interview Details – After reading the job description on Milkround, I applied for the role by email.
Few days later, I received an email to arrange a phone interview, having 7 days to prepare for it.
The interview lasted about half an hour and it was pretty general, regarding the knowledge of the company, my motivation for the role and the industry (market research), few questions about my CV and if I had other interviews or applications in progress.
The interviewer was looking for not-obvious answers (coherent with the motto of MMR) but very polite and kind.
I may have left a good impression but I haven't been shortlisted for the AC, probably because I was too nervous and my voice tone reflected that status.
To sum up, a classical phone interview you can easily pass "doing your homework" and being seriously interested in the role.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role? Why the Market Research Industry? Did you apply for other competitors so far?   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of when you had to plan a project (even in academic modules)? How would you plan a market research project? Which tasks do you expect you might be involved as a trainee?   Answer Question
  • Why did you move to the UK? Why the gap year? Do you know where we're based?   Answer Question

Worked for MMR Research? Contribute to the Community!