MMR Research

Updated Jan 22, 2015
Updated Jan 22, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at MMR Research

RM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MMR Research.

Got a message from HR about my profile for a job to relocate to the UK from Poland which was exciting. Spoke with recruiting staff and was surprised at the open attitude and friendliness and kindness. Felt MMR wanted me to find a job as close as possible to the one I dream of, even if not MMR.
    It is rather uncommon for Romanian people to ever encounter this type of attitude when applying for a job here, this is why I appreciate it a lot. I see now we have a far way to go in some areas...
    I did not feel the location was right for me, London was what I wanted the position was Oxford so did not go further but really nice company.

Interview Questions

Trainee Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MMR Research in July 2012.

After reading the job description on Milkround, I applied for the role by email.
    Few days later, I received an email to arrange a phone interview, having 7 days to prepare for it.
    The interview lasted about half an hour and it was pretty general, regarding the knowledge of the company, my motivation for the role and the industry (market research), few questions about my CV and if I had other interviews or applications in progress.
    The interviewer was looking for not-obvious answers (coherent with the motto of MMR) but very polite and kind.
    I may have left a good impression but I haven't been shortlisted for the AC, probably because I was too nervous and my voice tone reflected that status.
    To sum up, a classical phone interview you can easily pass "doing your homework" and being seriously interested in the role.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you apply for this role? Why the Market Research Industry? Did you apply for other competitors so far?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you had to plan a project (even in academic modules)? How would you plan a market research project? Which tasks do you expect you might be involved as a trainee?   Answer Question
    • Why did you move to the UK? Why the gap year? Do you know where we're based?   Answer Question