MNAL

Updated Oct 26, 2014
Updated Oct 26, 2014

Works Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rānchī (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at MNAL in October 2014.

I worked only 4 month at Dhanbad but the co Auto planet closed due to their mis management. But my overall experience with MNL is good parts ability is dynamic. Now I m in tatamotors but If I get better I will join MNL

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MNAL in March 2012.

A simple “reply all” from at least one party in an email introduction takes care of this. The connector can then be removed from the email chain, and the conversation can go where it will. It’s even better when both parties acknowledge the introduction. If the connector never gets a response from either party, it can feel like wasted effort. If you don’t feel comfortable responding “reply all”, at the very least tell the connector you’re moving forward and will keep her posted.

Interview Questions
    • Why haven't you found a new position before now?   View Answer
    • Describe a situation in which your work was criticized?   View Answer
    Some introductions are easy and others require more effort. Part of the joy of being a connector is the knowledge that this effort has resulted in a new relationship for you. A quick note makes all the difference. You can also update the connector as the relationship develops.

Spare Parts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rānchī (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MNAL in March 2012.

i have 5 year works experiance in spare parts managment i have good achivement of my life untill and i will always give batter of my life

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MNAL in December 2011.

On campus placement. One round wriitn exam including technical and aptitude. After shortlisting written, group discussion conducted, then panel interview with two DGM people fully technical..

Interview Questions
    • Will you work in HCV industrey?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work in R &D , won't you work in manufacturing??   View Answer

Executive Assistant to Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at MNAL in September 2010.

Two telephonic rounds, followed by a 1:1 interview by HR and Sr. Manager Strategy followed by Interview by MD and then medical and negotiation

Interview Questions
    • Business Strategy Process and Planning Cycle that you have done in your earlier organisation and your role in the process   View Answer
    No Comments