MOBILE NOW Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2014

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at MOBILE NOW

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in June 2014.

Have previous experience and talk about your successes in sales. Business casual attire for the interview. Be enthusiastic with your answers. Explain why you think you'd be a good fit for a fast growing industry.

n/a

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fayetteville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in April 2014.

I had walked in to dropped off resumes before over the past year but it so happened on my last effort I was interviewed on the spot. A sales associate greeted me and took my resume to the back for the manager to review. He returned quickly and asked if I had time to stay to be interviewed. I filled out paper work until I was called to the back office for the face to face interview. It lasted about 20 minutes and was fairly laid back. The expectations of the store were laid out, resume reviewed and I was asked a few questions about my past experience in sales and why I chose to apply with this company. I was offered a position at the end of the interview and started a week and a half later.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this company/ What do you know about this company.   Answer Question
    compensation was not negotiable and hourly wage seems picked at random for every employee.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in June 2014.

Placed my resume online, was contacted in 3 days about an interview. Met with the District Manager in the mall where she reviewed my resume with me and asked me about my experience. She asked me about my goals and ambitions. She gave me a rundown of where the store was at and where she wanted it to be.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty easy actually. The most involved question was her asking me how I planned to turn the store around and how I led people. The private interview with the regional manager was much harder and had many more difficult questions. You don't reach that interview unless you have already been tentatively offered the job.   Answer Question
    Their pay structures are pretty set in stone but they are good. Very bonus and incentive heavy, and I like that. If you want a stable high salary this isn't the position to you. The base salary is in the mid 20s but bonus can potentially put you in the 60k+ range.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in October 2013.

Interview process has no real guide lines. Talk with the District Manager about 20 min then he gave big spill about how much money could be made.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions...They are just looking for a body with out a felony.   Answer Question
    No negotiations...Offered a below average salary with commission. Accepted with reserve feelings about integrity of company.

Wireless Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in November 2012.

Disorganized, if you apply, have previous work experience (in any field), and can hold a conversation your hired.

Interview Questions
    • How old are you? - I though that was illegal to ask in interview   Answer Question
    no negotiation, they set base and commission structure and you take it or leave it

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in April 2013.

Started off with a Phone interview with a Recruiter, then a Face to Face interview with the VP of Sales - then had a third interview with the COO and also meant the CEO>

I was offered the position to run 8 locations for only 40k per year with no mileage or car allowance. Normally they will only give a DM 4 locations at start but with my experience that would give me 8 locations ( for the same pay as someone with 4) They stated that the position is small base and big bonus pay out monthly depending on the stores peformance . I can understand that but if you want me to drive my car all over the state I need to be paid for gas/ wear and tear of my vechicle . The company seemed like a solid company , everyone I meant with was nice and professional. I am just not going to manage stores that sounded like they were low performing for peanuts.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in January 2012.

it was the worst interview ever. I was told more about employee and former employees then what i would be doing .She had nothing postie to say about anyone and not even anything good to say of the company shows how much she liked her job

Interview Questions

Worked for MOBILE NOW? Contribute to the Community!