MOBILE NOW

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in June 2014.

Interview Details – Placed my resume online, was contacted in 3 days about an interview. Met with the District Manager in the mall where she reviewed my resume with me and asked me about my experience. She asked me about my goals and ambitions. She gave me a rundown of where the store was at and where she wanted it to be.

Interview Question – All of the questions were pretty easy actually. The most involved question was her asking me how I planned to turn the store around and how I led people. The private interview with the regional manager was much harder and had many more difficult questions. You don't reach that interview unless you have already been tentatively offered the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Their pay structures are pretty set in stone but they are good. Very bonus and incentive heavy, and I like that. If you want a stable high salary this isn't the position to you. The base salary is in the mid 20s but bonus can potentially put you in the 60k+ range.

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process has no real guide lines. Talk with the District Manager about 20 min then he gave big spill about how much money could be made.

Interview Question – No difficult questions...They are just looking for a body with out a felony.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations...Offered a below average salary with commission. Accepted with reserve feelings about integrity of company.

Wireless Expert Interview

Wireless Expert
Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in November 2012.

Interview Details – Disorganized, if you apply, have previous work experience (in any field), and can hold a conversation your hired.

Interview Question – How old are you? - I though that was illegal to ask in interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, they set base and commission structure and you take it or leave it

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in April 2013.

Interview Details – Started off with a Phone interview with a Recruiter, then a Face to Face interview with the VP of Sales - then had a third interview with the COO and also meant the CEO>

Reason for Declining – I was offered the position to run 8 locations for only 40k per year with no mileage or car allowance. Normally they will only give a DM 4 locations at start but with my experience that would give me 8 locations ( for the same pay as someone with 4) They stated that the position is small base and big bonus pay out monthly depending on the stores peformance . I can understand that but if you want me to drive my car all over the state I need to be paid for gas/ wear and tear of my vechicle . The company seemed like a solid company , everyone I meant with was nice and professional. I am just not going to manage stores that sounded like they were low performing for peanuts.

Store Manager

I applied online - interviewed at MOBILE NOW in January 2012.

Interview Details – it was the worst interview ever. I was told more about employee and former employees then what i would be doing .She had nothing postie to say about anyone and not even anything good to say of the company shows how much she liked her job

Interview Question – there where none   Answer Question

Worked for MOBILE NOW? Contribute to the Community!