MOBIS Alabama

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Supervisor Interview

West Point, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at MOBIS Alabama in December 2012.

Interview Details – There was a single phone interview that was followed immediately by a request for an in person interview for which I would be reimbursed. I flew down on a Monday with an interview scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. The interview lasted 2.5 hours where I was required to hike both their plant and the attached Kia plant in heels. Everyone I met was extremely polite and appropriate.

Interview Question – How good are you at keeping detailed records of phone calls and requests down to the second you were contacted?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – During the tour it was explained to me that there were very few systems in place for correct flow of materials and a serious breakdown in communication between American employees, Korean Counterparts, and temporary employees, and that I would have to fight to keep my job with phone call records down to the second on a regular basis.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Production Operation Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MOBIS Alabama in December 2011.

Interview Details – You start with phone interview, consisting of one HR manager and your prospective supervisor. When you pass this stage, you will be either given an onsite or skype interview with the aforementioned people (final stage).

Interview Question – How do you relieve stress?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MOBIS Alabama? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MOBIS Alabama interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MOBIS Alabama employees and interview candidates.