MRA - The Management Association

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at MRA - The Management Association

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at MRA - The Management Association.

Short and to the point

Interview Questions
    very short, wouldn't negotiate on vacation which was all I was interested in negotiating on.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied through other source – interviewed at MRA - The Management Association in April 2011.

Multiple meetings with staff from various disciplines. I was interviewed based on networking contacts and no specific position was available. I met with multiple staff members in order to determine my fit regarding skill levels, fit with organization culture and ability to professionally represent the organization to both internal staff and external members.

Interview Questions
    • How would your prior experience provide value within our organization.
      What did you like best about your prior experiences that you would want to be able to continue to do.

View Answer

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MRA - The Management Association in January 2009.

Thorough, professional and methodical. As an leader in HR, MRA has to set a high standard for their hiring processes, and they certainly did. As networking meetings turned into more formal interviews, I met with most of the senior team as well as MRA's recruiter and several peers I ended up working with.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were fair but challenging. If you are going to negotiate, be prepared -- you aren't going to get any easy concessions!