MRC

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at MRC

Interview Details – 3 interviews. None are corporate

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were faced with a dificult situation?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRC.

Interview Details – 3 interview process. 3rd interview is sales presentation in front of senior management. Good experience, weeds out those not ready for an entry level sales job.

Interview Question – Long interviews   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MRC.

Interview Details – I applied to the job through an ad on indeed.com. I was called back and asked a few questions by one of the recruiters. After that, he scheduled me a one on one interview with the regional manager. I did well enough in that interview to get invited back for the final panel interview which consisted of me giving a five minute presentation on why I would be a good fit for the company and then a question and answer portion from the panel. All answers need to be given in the STAR format. I was called back three days later with an offer.

Interview Question – How would you organize your work load when given different directions from different people?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given a written offer that was very acceptable given my experience level and I signed it.

Help Desk and Technical Support Analyst Interview

Help Desk and Technical Support Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at MRC.

Interview Details – Face to face interview which comprises of competency based questions and project mgt and HR like questions. For technical role, windows admin, esx, backup strategies, firewall, unix, storage and SQL question depending on the requirements.

Interview Question – Explain three types of back up strategies, detailing the industrial pros and cons   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Bands system in practise, salaries are not negotiable

Worked for MRC? Contribute to the Community!