MRC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014
Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.7

Technology Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MRC.

Applied through Linkedin. Was then contacted by a recruiter almost immediately. Went over a few questions. Then was asked for a face to face interview over video conference with the manager. Questions were fairly easy, "Tell me about a challenge you had to overcome." Was then asked for another interview with the regional manager over video conference. 3rd step was a panel interview where I gave a presentation. Finally I interviewed with a VP who basically asked me to sell him a men.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate to a higher pay. I had multiple offers.

Sales Representative Interview

3 interviews. None are corporate

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were faced with a dificult situation?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRC.

3 interview process. 3rd interview is sales presentation in front of senior management. Good experience, weeds out those not ready for an entry level sales job.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MRC.

I applied to the job through an ad on indeed.com. I was called back and asked a few questions by one of the recruiters. After that, he scheduled me a one on one interview with the regional manager. I did well enough in that interview to get invited back for the final panel interview which consisted of me giving a five minute presentation on why I would be a good fit for the company and then a question and answer portion from the panel. All answers need to be given in the STAR format. I was called back three days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you organize your work load when given different directions from different people?   Answer Question
    I was given a written offer that was very acceptable given my experience level and I signed it.

Help Desk and Technical Support Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at MRC.

Face to face interview which comprises of competency based questions and project mgt and HR like questions. For technical role, windows admin, esx, backup strategies, firewall, unix, storage and SQL question depending on the requirements.

Interview Questions
    • Explain three types of back up strategies, detailing the industrial pros and cons   Answer Question
    Bands system in practise, salaries are not negotiable

Worked for MRC? Contribute to the Community!