MRC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MRC.

Interview

4 different interviews, in person, skype, a ride day, and a final interview. It took about a month or so and is they were great at answering questions and showing you around the building.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MRC.

Interview

I applied for this internship through online. I got a call about the interview 4 days after I submitted application. The interviewers were also interns who are currently attending graduate schools. Overall, it was good opportunity for me to learn about the basic interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MRC.

Interview

First step of 3 step process 1 on 1 interview with sales manager. Was very basic and straight forward. Asking general questions. The next step is an interview with more managers and the third and final step is a presentation in front of the executives

Technology Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MRC.

Interview

Applied through Linkedin. Was then contacted by a recruiter almost immediately. Went over a few questions. Then was asked for a face to face interview over video conference with the manager. Questions were fairly easy, "Tell me about a challenge you had to overcome." Was then asked for another interview with the regional manager over video conference. 3rd step was a panel interview where I gave a presentation. Finally I interviewed with a VP who basically asked me to sell him a men.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate to a higher pay. I had multiple offers.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

3 interviews. None are corporate

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a dificult situation?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MRC (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview from the in house recruiter, standard questions regarding background, experience and education. Was then passed along to the hiring manager for a face to face interview that consisted of essentially the same questions. Was then called back and passed along to a VP for essentially the same interview. The same day was sent over to a SVP for an interview with him. Was then called back for an interview with the President, who basically was the most condescending person I have ever met. Upon his approval a panel interview was scheduled where a presentation to a 6 person panel was required.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work in Sales?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MRC (San Diego, CA).

Interview

3 interview process. 3rd interview is sales presentation in front of senior management. Good experience, weeds out those not ready for an entry level sales job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MRC (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied to the job through an ad on indeed.com. I was called back and asked a few questions by one of the recruiters. After that, he scheduled me a one on one interview with the regional manager. I did well enough in that interview to get invited back for the final panel interview which consisted of me giving a five minute presentation on why I would be a good fit for the company and then a question and answer portion from the panel. All answers need to be given in the STAR format. I was called back three days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize your work load when given different directions from different people?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given a written offer that was very acceptable given my experience level and I signed it.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MRC.

Interview

Face to face interview which comprises of competency based questions and project mgt and HR like questions. For technical role, windows admin, esx, backup strategies, firewall, unix, storage and SQL question depending on the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Explain three types of back up strategies, detailing the industrial pros and cons   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bands system in practise, salaries are not negotiable