MRF Tyres Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.9

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at MRF Tyres (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The first round was on technical questions.. The questions were all basics. Just search for mrf placement papers in google and study those questions u can clearly pass it. There were a total of 30 questions along with negative marking. Have to pass the cutoff provided by them to clear the test.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MRF Tyres (Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

My communication power is very strong at present I am working in tata Hitachi as a sales officer this is a direct sales very fretful environment in my office my planing is work in mrf tyre company

Interview Questions

• why won't get mrf tyre world no. 1 position   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MRF Tyres.

Interview

First there was a 2 stage online test. First a technical section,Then an personality profiling. then the selected candidates were taken for GD and scheduling test. Followed by 2 stages of interview. Both technical.

Interview Questions

• every question was from the basics   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Technical written test, aptitude, personality check followed by GD

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at MRF Tyres (Kollam (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

after 3 categories of online tests a group discussion will conduct if you qualify for this
    you will be selected for next level interview at regional level,selected candidates from regional level will have interview at state level
     from the state level interview final selection will be done

TSI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MRF Tyres (Calcutta (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

group discussion n personal interview followed by final interview

Negotiation

no negotiations

Worker, Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panaji (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MRF Tyres (Panaji (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

General aptitude,Group Discussion, Technical Aptitude,Technical Interview

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kottayam (India)

Application

interviewed at MRF Tyres (Kottayam (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

the process was tough to get through.But the interviews were great in terms of quality as well as content.All the interviewers had real good knowledge.

Junior Executive-Maintenance and Automaton Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponda (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MRF Tyres (Ponda (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

There will be a written Technical test at the beginning of the hiring. After clearing this there will be the series of written tests, like aptitude, essay and case study. After clearing all these tests there will be a group descussion. With these results they will short list for the personal interview. PI is the last and very difficult to clear.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to relocate anywhere in India?   2 Answers

Negotiation

they had posted me away from my place so I was negotiating with them to relocate me at my place.

Executive-Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MRF Tyres (Chennai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Was called by a consultant to the interview which was held in CHennai in the HO.Process was direct with HOD and HR Head who asked basic questions.willingess to travel and fluency in Hindi was a factor.Panel was aggressive but was more forthcoming toward the end of the process

Interview Questions

• How long wil you stay in the company   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.it was take it or leave offer