MRINetwork Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 8, 2014
16 interviews

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Interviewed with the owner and his wife. I came in for 3 different days with the owner and interviewed with the owner and the owner's wife. Ate a lot of lunch with them also during the process.

No negotiation. I was given $100.00 per day and no benefits were offered. After working there I found out that I was the only employee not to receive any benefits.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MRINetwork.

I was sent an email and asked to set up a time for a phone interview. It took two days to hear anything back and once I responded to the email the phone interview was rescheduled twice before I finally got a time set up. Encouraged me to explore companies that were more close to my major.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current job and work here   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRINetwork in March 2014.

apply online, phone call, then Interview

Intern Interview

Quick, one in person interview, told me they wanted me on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at MRINetwork.

Count on 7 interviews or so...

Interview Questions
    • The interview process includes doing some research to create an area of expertise and a business plan   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation - there is a minimum wage draw and a set commission tier

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at MRINetwork in November 2011.

3 interview process with mgr and top recruiter. 3rd interview was half day job shadowing listening to recruiters make telephone calls.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions related to my prior sales performance . Behavioral questions such as ".. tell me about how you dealt with .....( unresponsive customer, changing standards, delays, etc)   View Answer

Accepted an outside sales position.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRINetwork in January 2009.

Started with phone interviews with the recruiters then one corporate screener. There was a preliminary interview day followed by a final day. The two days included 5 individual interviews and 1 group interview with the functional and leadership teams. There was a CDI corporate day with 3 final interviews. The negotiation process was also very collegial and we quickly agreed. The interviews were excellent and the individuals were enjoyable but there has been massive turnover in the last 2 years so this has changed.

Interview Questions
    • How do you influence franchise behavior when they think they know the business better than corporate does?   View Answer
    • How do you prioritize conflicting agendas from corporate financial needs and franchisee customer needs?   Answer Question
    They were willing to negotiate salary and certain job benefits but that may have changed.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at MRINetwork in April 2010.

A rather long interviewing process requiring numerous trips to interview with managers and other recruiters.
    The people I met with were are pleasant but did not seem very energetic. Interview questions were very basic and easy to answer. Quite a bit of work involved as I was asked after each interview to come back with my thoughts on a particular topic relative to their sales process.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked for references much too early in the process.   View Answer
    • I was asked to develop a plan as to how much business I would close and how I would obtain it.   View Answer

Compensation plan was 100% commission - with a $300/week recoverable draw. During the interviewing process I learned that the average recruiter had to work about 8 months just to cover the draw. Only a handful of recruiters were making the advertised $100,000+.

Executive Recruiter (Development Program) Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hollywood, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at MRINetwork in March 2010.

Phone screening then phone interview with Paul. Was told during phone interview that 95% of applicants are rejected during the phone interview with him. Even though I am a guy and appreciate good looking women, I noticed that the women were not appropriately dressed for the workplace. Took IQ Test.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you will be able to sit all day and make outgoing calls?   Answer Question

Spoke with Paul and something seemed off about his operation. He appreciated that I had previous phone / cold calling experience but then he stated he wanted an athlete, he was looking for a certain of person. I guess because I didn't wear a sundress and have blond hair, I couldn't fit it. I decided to not pursue it any further.

Anonymous Employee  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRINetwork in December 2008.

Easy, due to low base salary, high commission potnetial and limited training needed/sales position, they hire just about everybody. Very general interview questions asked which is surprising for those who do this for a living.

Interview Questions

Had worked for another MRi office previously. Ofices are independetly owned, to be successful you need to work for an office who has a strong leader and invests in resources for recruiters to utilize.

Worked for MRINetwork? Contribute to the Community!