MRM Account Executive Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at MRM in July 2011.

Sent in a resume and got an email back that day. Conducted an initial phone interview that went well. The recruiter informed me he would like me to come in for an interview, but would call back with an exact date and time. Waited a several days but never heard back from him. Tried Emailing and calling but to no avail. Seemed like the recruiter was handling the situation very unprofessionally. Says a lot about both the company and the recruiter to leave an applicant hanging like that. Extremely disrespectful to ignore emails and phone calls like that. And from the reviews on here, it doesn't seem like a good place to work anyway.

Other Interview Reviews for MRM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at MRM in April 2010.

I was approached by a MRM recruiter who found my Linked in profile, we had an initial phone conversation and talked about the job description, which followed with a phone interview going through my experience. After that I was brought in to interview with two people and ended up meeting three and got an offer the following day. Overall the whole process took less than a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at MRM in April 2009.

Found the job on craigslist then applied directly on the company site. then received a call from HR the following morning. I was over qualified and and since it was a cross account role, one of my supervisors would have been less qualified then me.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging client experience?   View Answer

Worked for MRM? Contribute to the Community!