MRM Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.7

Account Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MRM.

Interviewed with recruiter over the phone, then in person twice. Overall, I enjoyed the process and they were very responsive and nice and it was very well organized. The interviews were very conversational and they offered a lot of useful information to me about the company, the clients and the job so that I could determine if it was going to be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • Most of their questions were about my experience and how I've handled different situations.   Answer Question

Analyst, Performance and Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MRM in December 2014.

Obtained interview through a referral. HR got in touch with me before a position had officially opened, which perhaps unnecessarily prolonged the period between initial contact and hiring. Met with a total of seven people, including HR. Overall pleasant and transparent experience, though a bit of start and stop as the department worked through evaluating their staffing needs.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to describe yourself as either a data scientist or a data strategist, which would you choose?   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

I reached out to them via email a few times before. Finally, a former colleague of mine referred me over to them and I got an interview in amidst of their recent new business wins.

Everything was fine. They dangled the creative carrot in front of me but refused to show the majority of the work that I would've been working on. The people I met with seemed nice enough, albeit a little jaded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Just a conversation between creatives.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MRM in July 2014.

Phone interview followed by in person interview. The in person interview ended up being over lunch which was nice because it felt more casual but difficult because eating distracted from the interview some.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about my level of experience with the data analysis tools they use, which I didn't have.   Answer Question

User Experience Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MRM in July 2014.

She found me on LinkedIn by a friend recommended, set up a call on the next day 11am. Emailed me 10 mins before the call said want to reschedule the time to 3pm. However, didn't show up on 3pm and didn't reply my email on the next 3 days. Than call me the next week like 5 mins, said will get back to me soon, but never show up and email back again!

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MRM in May 2014.

Everyone I interacted with here in Salt Lake City office seemed to genuinely nice. They took great care about accommodating my schedule. The hiring manager explained well what the job would look like and what would be my role in the entire team.

Good People.

Interview Questions :

SQL

1. Types of joins with example.
    2. Difference between Union & Union all.
    3. How to identify last purchase of every customer

7. Syntax to specify bulleted list and link

HR

Strengths & Weaknesses
    Do you know IBM Informatica

Did not want to keep them waiting as I was in school. Would have accepted the offer if pay was better.

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MRM in January 2014.

Horrible everybody late nobody seemed to care

Company has bad reviews

SEO Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MRM.

Received an initial email about a phone interview. Replied to the email but wasn't able to schedule the phone interview until the end of the week, even though I said my availability was open. Eventually completed the phone interview and got asked to come in for an in-person interview. Came in and completed successfully the interview with two account executives.

After a rather easy and successful first interview, they wanted me to come in for a 2nd interview with the SEO Team Manager and the VP of Analytics. This interview was shifted around multiple times because they could not sort out anyone's availability. After about a week of emailing, the interview was sorted out and I completed it successfully again, this time being asked in for a 3rd interview.

The scheduling of the 3rd interview was problematic again, and shuffled around twice before it could be finally be scheduled. Again it was the same issue of the company sorting out who was available. Eventually I came in and completed an interview with the VP of Business Development and the incoming Executive Vice President. Both went well, and I got the standard "we will get in touch with you".

The entire process took a month, and I never heard back from them. This was after three in-person interviews and a phone interview. As well as significant email correspondence. Either a company that doesn't have it together or a company that is going through significant change.

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MRM in June 2013.

Interview consisted on several phone screens/chats with the HR recruiter, then a 1.5hr on site interview with 3-4 managers on the respective team. Overall everyone was friendly, yet objective and to the point. Didn't receive any curveball questions...just stuck to the resume and previous work experiences.

No salary negotiation

Infrastructure Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MRM in February 2013.

HR phone
    Technical phone
    Face to face two person interview