MRM

21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Marketing Interview

Digital Marketing

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at MRM in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Recruiter

Interview Question – Nothing that I can think of...   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

PM Interview

PM
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at MRM in January 2014.

Interview Details – Horrible everybody late nobody seemed to care

Interview Question – Can you work late hours   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Company has bad reviews

Web Analyst and Strategy Interview

Web Analyst and Strategy
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MRM in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was placed for an interview by a recruiter. Met with a few members of the team at their office. I thought the interview went well, even though I was, at the time, less experienced than their ideal candidate.

They followed up with a few additional questions, which I was able to answer via email. They took several weeks to decide to go with another candidate.

Interview Question – The job description and initial interview led me to believe that the position would be strategic and analytical, but many of the interviewer's questions and follow-ups were about technical (coding) knowledge.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

SEO Coordinator Interview

SEO Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MRM.

Interview Details – Received an initial email about a phone interview. Replied to the email but wasn't able to schedule the phone interview until the end of the week, even though I said my availability was open. Eventually completed the phone interview and got asked to come in for an in-person interview. Came in and completed successfully the interview with two account executives.

After a rather easy and successful first interview, they wanted me to come in for a 2nd interview with the SEO Team Manager and the VP of Analytics. This interview was shifted around multiple times because they could not sort out anyone's availability. After about a week of emailing, the interview was sorted out and I completed it successfully again, this time being asked in for a 3rd interview.

The scheduling of the 3rd interview was problematic again, and shuffled around twice before it could be finally be scheduled. Again it was the same issue of the company sorting out who was available. Eventually I came in and completed an interview with the VP of Business Development and the incoming Executive Vice President. Both went well, and I got the standard "we will get in touch with you".

The entire process took a month, and I never heard back from them. This was after three in-person interviews and a phone interview. As well as significant email correspondence. Either a company that doesn't have it together or a company that is going through significant change.

Interview Question – What area is your biggest weakness in SEO?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MRM in August 2012.

Interview Details – First - phone interview, very high level
Second - in-person interview that was more like hanging out with good friends while answering questions about past work experience, etc. Very comfortable.

Interview Question – Can't think of one. They want to get a feel for your personality more than trying to make you stumble on a question.   Answer Question

Digital Analyst Interview

Digital Analyst
Birmingham, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRM in October 2011.

Interview Details – Was recommended by a friend - started with a phone interview/brief chat with recruiter who asked about my background and personality, and why I was interested. Extremely friendly and positive. She expressed interest and due to my distance, set up a skype interview with manager. This went very well and he mixed a friendly chat, with questions regarding the job. Excellent interview - felt challenged, but no overwhelmed.

Interview Question – What is the best example of how I use analytical skills to drive changes in my everyday life.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was hired as freelance, and the pay was very good initially so I did not feel the need to negotiate.

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at MRM in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interview consisted on several phone screens/chats with the HR recruiter, then a 1.5hr on site interview with 3-4 managers on the respective team. Overall everyone was friendly, yet objective and to the point. Didn't receive any curveball questions...just stuck to the resume and previous work experiences.

Interview Question – Describe a situation you had to react quickly   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation

Vice President Creative Interview

Vice President Creative
Princeton, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MRM in March 2009.

Interview Details – pleasant, brief, somewhat uniformed interviewer

Interview Question – will long hours be a problem?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – what negotiations?

Infrastructure Management Interview

Infrastructure Management
Birmingham, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRM in February 2013.

Interview Details – HR phone
Technical phone
Face to face two person interview

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive
New York, NY

I interviewed at MRM in February 2011.

Interview Details – Just one in-person interview that lasted 15minutes. The questions were standard and not anything unexpected. There was no phone interview and they called me right away with a decision

Interview Question – nothing, everything was standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They specified it was non-negotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MRM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MRM interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by MRM employees and interview candidates.