MRM

Updated Oct 4, 2014
Updated Oct 4, 2014

2.7

Senior CopyWriter Interview

I reached out to them via email a few times before. Finally, a former colleague of mine referred me over to them and I got an interview in amidst of their recent new business wins.

Everything was fine. They dangled the creative carrot in front of me but refused to show the majority of the work that I would've been working on. The people I met with seemed nice enough, albeit a little jaded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Just a conversation between creatives.   Answer Question

User Experience Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MRM in July 2014.

She found me on LinkedIn by a friend recommended, set up a call on the next day 11am. Emailed me 10 mins before the call said want to reschedule the time to 3pm. However, didn't show up on 3pm and didn't reply my email on the next 3 days. Than call me the next week like 5 mins, said will get back to me soon, but never show up and email back again!

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MRM in May 2014.

Everyone I interacted with here in Salt Lake City office seemed to genuinely nice. They took great care about accommodating my schedule. The hiring manager explained well what the job would look like and what would be my role in the entire team.

Good People.

Interview Questions :

SQL

1. Types of joins with example.
    2. Difference between Union & Union all.
    3. How to identify last purchase of every customer

7. Syntax to specify bulleted list and link

HR

Strengths & Weaknesses
    Do you know IBM Informatica

Did not want to keep them waiting as I was in school. Would have accepted the offer if pay was better.

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MRM in January 2014.

Horrible everybody late nobody seemed to care

Company has bad reviews

SEO Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MRM.

Received an initial email about a phone interview. Replied to the email but wasn't able to schedule the phone interview until the end of the week, even though I said my availability was open. Eventually completed the phone interview and got asked to come in for an in-person interview. Came in and completed successfully the interview with two account executives.

After a rather easy and successful first interview, they wanted me to come in for a 2nd interview with the SEO Team Manager and the VP of Analytics. This interview was shifted around multiple times because they could not sort out anyone's availability. After about a week of emailing, the interview was sorted out and I completed it successfully again, this time being asked in for a 3rd interview.

The scheduling of the 3rd interview was problematic again, and shuffled around twice before it could be finally be scheduled. Again it was the same issue of the company sorting out who was available. Eventually I came in and completed an interview with the VP of Business Development and the incoming Executive Vice President. Both went well, and I got the standard "we will get in touch with you".

The entire process took a month, and I never heard back from them. This was after three in-person interviews and a phone interview. As well as significant email correspondence. Either a company that doesn't have it together or a company that is going through significant change.

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MRM in June 2013.

Interview consisted on several phone screens/chats with the HR recruiter, then a 1.5hr on site interview with 3-4 managers on the respective team. Overall everyone was friendly, yet objective and to the point. Didn't receive any curveball questions...just stuck to the resume and previous work experiences.

No salary negotiation

Infrastructure Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MRM in February 2013.

HR phone
    Technical phone
    Face to face two person interview

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MRM in August 2012.

First - phone interview, very high level
    Second - in-person interview that was more like hanging out with good friends while answering questions about past work experience, etc. Very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Can't think of one. They want to get a feel for your personality more than trying to make you stumble on a question.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MRM in May 2012.

Phone interview with Recruiter

Web Analyst and Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MRM in May 2012.

I was placed for an interview by a recruiter. Met with a few members of the team at their office. I thought the interview went well, even though I was, at the time, less experienced than their ideal candidate.

They followed up with a few additional questions, which I was able to answer via email. They took several weeks to decide to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • The job description and initial interview led me to believe that the position would be strategic and analytical, but many of the interviewer's questions and follow-ups were about technical (coding) knowledge.   Answer Question