MRM Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Infrastructure Management Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Birmingham, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRM in February 2013.

HR phone
    Technical phone
    Face to face two person interview

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at MRM in February 2011.

Just one in-person interview that lasted 15minutes. The questions were standard and not anything unexpected. There was no phone interview and they called me right away with a decision

Interview Questions
    They specified it was non-negotiable

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MRM in December 2010.

The interview process itself went very quickly though it took awhile to hear back afterwards. The interviewer was very detailed. Seeking Team players with knowledge to share. Interviewers welcomed questions.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember specifically the questions, but they were puzzles to see the way one approaches problems.   View Answer
    Know what your needs are and aim high.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MRM in May 2008.

For the most part, it was a good process. Everyone I met with, including HR was very nice and knowledgeable about the company and the role. The only thing that was more difficult than other places was the amount of time it took them to decide and the number of people I had to meet with and number of times to come in to the office.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any animal, what would you be?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at MRM in July 2011.

Sent in a resume and got an email back that day. Conducted an initial phone interview that went well. The recruiter informed me he would like me to come in for an interview, but would call back with an exact date and time. Waited a several days but never heard back from him. Tried Emailing and calling but to no avail. Seemed like the recruiter was handling the situation very unprofessionally. Says a lot about both the company and the recruiter to leave an applicant hanging like that. Extremely disrespectful to ignore emails and phone calls like that. And from the reviews on here, it doesn't seem like a good place to work anyway.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRM in February 2008.

Initial communication was great...

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at MRM in April 2010.

I was approached by a MRM recruiter who found my Linked in profile, we had an initial phone conversation and talked about the job description, which followed with a phone interview going through my experience. After that I was brought in to interview with two people and ended up meeting three and got an offer the following day. Overall the whole process took less than a week.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at MRM in April 2009.

Found the job on craigslist then applied directly on the company site. then received a call from HR the following morning. I was over qualified and and since it was a cross account role, one of my supervisors would have been less qualified then me.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging client experience?   View Answer

Data Executive Interview

Fist provide the company's business. Do not ask too many question about myself, just some skills that I wrote in my resume. Then give a 20 mins test. Finally say the HR will contract me later. The whole process last 40 mins.

Web Content Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at MRM in March 2012.

The interview process over the phone was great. I've never had a better one, found myself impressed with the company and quite confident in the potential position. However, when attempting to follow I did not get much of anything afterward. Finally a few weeks later after attempting to contact their offices again with questions, I got a quick and to-the-point rejection.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't. I was well qualified for the position, so any questions encountered were relatively simple to answer. Most was about previous work experience and how it would potentially help in a new position.   Answer Question