MRM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Infrastructure Management Interview

Infrastructure Management
Birmingham, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRM in February 2013.

Interview Details – HR phone
Technical phone
Face to face two person interview

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive
New York, NY

I interviewed at MRM in February 2011.

Interview Details – Just one in-person interview that lasted 15minutes. The questions were standard and not anything unexpected. There was no phone interview and they called me right away with a decision

Interview Question – nothing, everything was standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They specified it was non-negotiable

Very Difficult Interview

Front End Developer Interview

Front End Developer
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MRM in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process itself went very quickly though it took awhile to hear back afterwards. The interviewer was very detailed. Seeking Team players with knowledge to share. Interviewers welcomed questions.

Interview Question – I do not remember specifically the questions, but they were puzzles to see the way one approaches problems.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Know what your needs are and aim high.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MRM in May 2008.

Interview Details – For the most part, it was a good process. Everyone I met with, including HR was very nice and knowledgeable about the company and the role. The only thing that was more difficult than other places was the amount of time it took them to decide and the number of people I had to meet with and number of times to come in to the office.

Interview Question – If you could be any animal, what would you be?   View Answer

New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at MRM in July 2011.

Interview Details – Sent in a resume and got an email back that day. Conducted an initial phone interview that went well. The recruiter informed me he would like me to come in for an interview, but would call back with an exact date and time. Waited a several days but never heard back from him. Tried Emailing and calling but to no avail. Seemed like the recruiter was handling the situation very unprofessionally. Says a lot about both the company and the recruiter to leave an applicant hanging like that. Extremely disrespectful to ignore emails and phone calls like that. And from the reviews on here, it doesn't seem like a good place to work anyway.

Interview Question – How did you hear about MRM?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Art Director
Princeton, NJ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MRM in February 2008.

Interview Details – Initial communication was great...

Interview Question – your knowledge of advertising?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MRM in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was approached by a MRM recruiter who found my Linked in profile, we had an initial phone conversation and talked about the job description, which followed with a phone interview going through my experience. After that I was brought in to interview with two people and ended up meeting three and got an offer the following day. Overall the whole process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MRM in April 2009.

Interview Details – Found the job on craigslist then applied directly on the company site. then received a call from HR the following morning. I was over qualified and and since it was a cross account role, one of my supervisors would have been less qualified then me.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging client experience?   View Answer

Data Executive Interview

Data Executive

Interviewed at MRM

Interview Details – Fist provide the company's business. Do not ask too many question about myself, just some skills that I wrote in my resume. Then give a 20 mins test. Finally say the HR will contract me later. The whole process last 40 mins.

Web Content Interview

Web Content

I applied online - interviewed at MRM in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process over the phone was great. I've never had a better one, found myself impressed with the company and quite confident in the potential position. However, when attempting to follow I did not get much of anything afterward. Finally a few weeks later after attempting to contact their offices again with questions, I got a quick and to-the-point rejection.

Interview Question – There really wasn't. I was well qualified for the position, so any questions encountered were relatively simple to answer. Most was about previous work experience and how it would potentially help in a new position.   Answer Question