MRM Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

2.7

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MRM in June 2013.

Interview

Interview consisted on several phone screens/chats with the HR recruiter, then a 1.5hr on site interview with 3-4 managers on the respective team. Overall everyone was friendly, yet objective and to the point. Didn't receive any curveball questions...just stuck to the resume and previous work experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary negotiation

Infrastructure Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MRM (Birmingham, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

HR phone Technical phone Face to face two person interview

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MRM in August 2012.

Interview

First - phone interview, very high level Second - in-person interview that was more like hanging out with good friends while answering questions about past work experience, etc. Very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Can't think of one. They want to get a feel for your personality more than trying to make you stumble on a question.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MRM in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter

Web Analyst and Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MRM (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2012.

Interview

I was placed for an interview by a recruiter. Met with a few members of the team at their office. I thought the interview went well, even though I was, at the time, less experienced than their ideal candidate. They followed up with a few additional questions, which I was able to answer via email. They took several weeks to decide to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• The job description and initial interview led me to believe that the position would be strategic and analytical, but many of the interviewer's questions and follow-ups were about technical (coding) knowledge.   Answer Question

Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MRM (Birmingham, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Was recommended by a friend - started with a phone interview/brief chat with recruiter who asked about my background and personality, and why I was interested. Extremely friendly and positive. She expressed interest and due to my distance, set up a skype interview with manager. This went very well and he mixed a friendly chat, with questions regarding the job. Excellent interview - felt challenged, but no overwhelmed.

Interview Questions

• What is the best example of how I use analytical skills to drive changes in my everyday life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired as freelance, and the pay was very good initially so I did not feel the need to negotiate.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at MRM (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Sent in a resume and got an email back that day. Conducted an initial phone interview that went well. The recruiter informed me he would like me to come in for an interview, but would call back with an exact date and time. Waited a several days but never heard back from him. Tried Emailing and calling but to no avail. Seemed like the recruiter was handling the situation very unprofessionally. Says a lot about both the company and the recruiter to leave an applicant hanging like that. Extremely disrespectful to ignore emails and phone calls like that. And from the reviews on here, it doesn't seem like a good place to work anyway.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

interviewed at MRM (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Just one in-person interview that lasted 15minutes. The questions were standard and not anything unexpected. There was no phone interview and they called me right away with a decision

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They specified it was non-negotiable

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MRM (Detroit, MI) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process itself went very quickly though it took awhile to hear back afterwards. The interviewer was very detailed. Seeking Team players with knowledge to share. Interviewers welcomed questions.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember specifically the questions, but they were puzzles to see the way one approaches problems.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know what your needs are and aim high.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MRM (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I was approached by a MRM recruiter who found my Linked in profile, we had an initial phone conversation and talked about the job description, which followed with a phone interview going through my experience. After that I was brought in to interview with two people and ended up meeting three and got an offer the following day. Overall the whole process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

See What MRM Employees Are Saying

Former Associate Project Manager in Birmingham, MI

Pros: “MRM is a company that genuinely values each of their employee's well being and careers. Is it the perfect place to start if you are willing to work hard and prove yourself to achieve...”“MRM is a company that genuinely values each of their employee's well being and careers. Is it the perfect place to start if you are willing to work hard and prove yourself to achieve your goals. You are surrounded by some of the smartest and most down to earth people in the industry. Culture is huge at MRM and you will get the opportunity to work with people from many different ethnicities and backgrounds. The company truly cares about causes for the greater good and is always up on the most cutting, edge technologies. Long nights and early mornings are not uncommon but the work you are producing makes it worth it. MRM will make you better.” – Full Review