MS Shift

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Interview

New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at MS Shift in November 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and was asked about my prior experience, skills, etc. When I was offered to have an interview at the company, I was asked questions relating to my computer skills, my work experience, my goals etc.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Support Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MS Shift in October 2011.

Interview Details – Someone called me and invited me to the interview on a Friday, at 6PM. They wouldn't tell me the company name, only the location. I had to look the company up online by using the address. When I came, it turned out to be an extremely small company, only 5 to 7 people. Instead of testing my actual abilities, the owner started asking me strange questions, such as whether I work hard and come in on time. He kept complaining about how many past workers were lazy and useless. He seems to think the world consists of lazy people. In the end, he told me to come in to work in a week. A few days later, he emailed me and told me that he changed his mind and that I shouldn't come in. If he is that inconsiderate to the candidates, imagine what he will be like as a boss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Don't even interview there, the place is a joke. You can't negotiate. The owner is very inconsiderate, tells you to come in to work and changes his mind. If you are any good, the pay won't be enough anyway ($15-17/hour)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MS Shift? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MS Shift Technical Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MS Shift employees and interview candidates.