MS Shift Technical Support Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at MS Shift

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MS Shift (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Someone called me and invited me to the interview on a Friday, at 6PM. They wouldn't tell me the company name, only the location. I had to look the company up online by using the address. When I came, it turned out to be an extremely small company, only 5 to 7 people. Instead of testing my actual abilities, the owner started asking me strange questions, such as whether I work hard and come in on time. He kept complaining about how many past workers were lazy and useless. He seems to think the world consists of lazy people. In the end, he told me to come in to work in a week. A few days later, he emailed me and told me that he changed his mind and that I shouldn't come in. If he is that inconsiderate to the candidates, imagine what he will be like as a boss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't even interview there, the place is a joke. You can't negotiate. The owner is very inconsiderate, tells you to come in to work and changes his mind. If you are any good, the pay won't be enough anyway ($15-17/hour)

Other Interview Reviews for MS Shift

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MS Shift (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was asked about my prior experience, skills, etc. When I was offered to have an interview at the company, I was asked questions relating to my computer skills, my work experience, my goals etc.