MSC Industrial Direct

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Telesales Interview

Jonestown, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct in July 2008.

Interview Details – You had to attend a job fair first where they did the initial interview. Once they cleared you through that, you had to do a "spend a day". This consisted of 4 hours sitting with employees doing the job. That was worthless since the lady I sat with was working on a large problem that had not much to do with the position. I had to do role play with the manager and sell her something. She used items I was selling at my other job. Typical questions about background.

Interview Question – Role playing with the manager. I never did that before and had to think on my feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated nothing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MSC Industrial Direct

Worked for MSC Industrial Direct? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MSC Industrial Direct Telesales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MSC Industrial Direct employees and interview candidates.