Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MSC Software
- Intern (3)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Computational Scientist (1)
- PD Intern (1)
- Adasm Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineering (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)
- Talent Acquisition Manager (1)
- Product Developer (1)
- Product Development (1)
- Senior Development Engineer (1)
- Vice President Human Resources (1)
- Development Engineer II (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MSC Software (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2011.
handed the resume to an alumni who worked there, and scheduled the interview the following day. I was given 3 dates to choose from. the interview itself was super casual, and the manager did most of the talk. received the offer on Friday as the manager promised. Talked a little about golfing and sailing in the middle of the interview, which helped me relaxed, and made the process fun.
- the most interesting question I got was where you saw yourself in 5 years. Kind of interesting to get that since they had no intention to hire a full time. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MSC Software (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2011.
Sent in resume, 2 weeks later interview, given offer 2 weeks afterwards. Interview process was fairly simple, asked basic questions like strengths and weaknesses, how I work with others, ect. If you get the interview you are pretty much guaranteed a way in. It definitely helps if you know someone that already works in the company.
- What are your strengths. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSC Software (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2008.
Very professional and friendly. Focussed on past experiuences and knowledge of MSC's business. First phone interview with Director Second face to face with same DSirector Third interview with Senior Director Fourth interview with VP Job Offer one week later - no option to negotiate salary but reasonable Overall experience was very professional. The interview lasted about 5 hours in total and I was impressed with the amount of time senior management devoted to the process.
- Wher do you see MSC in it's industry standing in 5 years ? Answer Question