MSC Software Interview Questions in Santa Ana, CA

2.5

PD Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MSC Software (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

handed the resume to an alumni who worked there, and scheduled the interview the following day. I was given 3 dates to choose from. the interview itself was super casual, and the manager did most of the talk. received the offer on Friday as the manager promised. Talked a little about golfing and sailing in the middle of the interview, which helped me relaxed, and made the process fun.

Interview Questions

• the most interesting question I got was where you saw yourself in 5 years. Kind of interesting to get that since they had no intention to hire a full time.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MSC Software (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. Focussed on past experiuences and knowledge of MSC's business. First phone interview with Director Second face to face with same DSirector Third interview with Senior Director Fourth interview with VP Job Offer one week later - no option to negotiate salary but reasonable Overall experience was very professional. The interview lasted about 5 hours in total and I was impressed with the amount of time senior management devoted to the process.

Interview Questions

• Wher do you see MSC in it's industry standing in 5 years ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation