MSC Software Interview Questions & Reviews in Santa Ana, CA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PD Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at MSC Software in November 2011.

handed the resume to an alumni who worked there, and scheduled the interview the following day. I was given 3 dates to choose from. the interview itself was super casual, and the manager did most of the talk. received the offer on Friday as the manager promised.
    Talked a little about golfing and sailing in the middle of the interview, which helped me relaxed, and made the process fun.

Interview Questions
    • the most interesting question I got was where you saw yourself in 5 years. Kind of interesting to get that since they had no intention to hire a full time.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MSC Software in September 2008.

Very professional and friendly. Focussed on past experiuences and knowledge of MSC's business.
    First phone interview with Director
    Second face to face with same DSirector
    Third interview with Senior Director
    Fourth interview with VP
    Job Offer one week later - no option to negotiate salary but reasonable

Overall experience was very professional. The interview lasted about 5 hours in total and I was impressed with the amount of time senior management devoted to the process.

Interview Questions
    • Wher do you see MSC in it's industry standing in 5 years ?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for MSC Software? Contribute to the Community!