MSEI Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at MSEI

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Oswego, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at MSEI (Lake Oswego, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

They had an open house which all initial interview happened there. 3 formal interviews. 2 directly related to the position. (20 min in person and 50 min over the phone) every thing was asked from background, experience to current status and future plans.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself ? What did you do in the ... company? How things were managed in the ... company? How long was the Projects that you worked in? How do you prefer to manage conflicts? How this company fits your skills? what was your most important achievement during different previous positions? What is your style of project management? Do you know Critical Chain concept in PM? What do you know about theory of constrains? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? If you have any questions ask (i asked 5 or more questions)   Answer Question

Engineer II Hardware Interview

Interview

Six hour on-site interview. Met with five other engineers, each prepared a series of technical questions which needed to be worked out in front of them. The topics were very broad, digital design, analog filtering, switched capacitor circuits, system design, code, op-amp circuits, passive networks, etc. Heard back with an offer two weeks later.

Hardware Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MSEI.

Interview

Gained contact information through on campus career fair. Followed up with an email to get a technical phone interview. After the technical interview, I was contacted and had another phone interview with an HR representative. I got an offer after the second phone interview (I showed up late in the hiring process, and thus had a somewhat unique case).

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would go about creating a system that can monitor very low voltage levels.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sent emails back and forth with an HR representative. Salary was not negotiated, but I was able to request two more weeks of work time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Oswego, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MSEI (Lake Oswego, OR) in April 2013.

Interview

Group Interview, rotated through multiple interviews for different departments. Very basic questions. One on one interviews for the most part. No technical questions, more of a meet and greet type of interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you've encountered recently in your programming and how did you go about solving this problem?   Answer Question