MSEI

Updated Oct 10, 2014
Updated Oct 10, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at MSEI

Engineer II Hardware Interview

Six hour on-site interview. Met with five other engineers, each prepared a series of technical questions which needed to be worked out in front of them. The topics were very broad, digital design, analog filtering, switched capacitor circuits, system design, code, op-amp circuits, passive networks, etc. Heard back with an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Hardware Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MSEI.

Gained contact information through on campus career fair. Followed up with an email to get a technical phone interview. After the technical interview, I was contacted and had another phone interview with an HR representative. I got an offer after the second phone interview (I showed up late in the hiring process, and thus had a somewhat unique case).

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would go about creating a system that can monitor very low voltage levels.   Answer Question
    Sent emails back and forth with an HR representative. Salary was not negotiated, but I was able to request two more weeks of work time.