MSI International

Interviews for Top Jobs at MSI International

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MSI International in May 2012.

Received an email to set up a phone interview. Participated in phone interview and then attended in-person interview. After first in-person interview, attended second in-person interview with current employees and was made an offer in the second interview. I asked to think about it and accepted the offer 24 hours later.

Interview Questions
    • Can you handle rejection and how do you do it.   View Answer
    Negotiate with them. Be very persistent and show that you want the job, and don't be scared to ask for what you want.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MSI International in October 2012.

Interview process was strange - Skype then face to face with CFO and Ops Director in a small dingy flat converted into an office. Quesitons were inappropriate - family, married etc all of which had nothign to do with the job- then without actually interviewing me they offered me the job!!!

Interview Questions

They offered me a salary at XX - sent me a contract which was a lower salary, nil benefits and requested me ot carry out somthign I found unethical and not right.