MSI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MSI International in May 2012.

Interview Details – Received an email to set up a phone interview. Participated in phone interview and then attended in-person interview. After first in-person interview, attended second in-person interview with current employees and was made an offer in the second interview. I asked to think about it and accepted the offer 24 hours later.

Interview Question – Can you handle rejection and how do you do it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate with them. Be very persistent and show that you want the job, and don't be scared to ask for what you want.

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MSI International in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was strange - Skype then face to face with CFO and Ops Director in a small dingy flat converted into an office. Quesitons were inappropriate - family, married etc all of which had nothign to do with the job- then without actually interviewing me they offered me the job!!!

Interview Question – We want you but we cant afford you - what shall we do?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They offered me a salary at XX - sent me a contract which was a lower salary, nil benefits and requested me ot carry out somthign I found unethical and not right.

Worked for MSI International? Contribute to the Community!