MSI International Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MSI International

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MSI International (New Orleans, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

Had A lovely phone interview with one of the V.P's very informative about the company, mission statement, salary, benifits, etc. Had a very good feeling about how the interview went. Then I landed the face to face interview with another V.P felt like he was trying to talk me out of the position, it didn't feel like a good fit at that point. I decided it wasn't going to work for me. to bad because it could have been a good place to be as far as salary and benifits go.

Interview Questions

• Why would I drive so far to get to a job?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MSI International (New Orleans, LA) in May 2012.

Interview

Received an email to set up a phone interview. Participated in phone interview and then attended in-person interview. After first in-person interview, attended second in-person interview with current employees and was made an offer in the second interview. I asked to think about it and accepted the offer 24 hours later.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle rejection and how do you do it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate with them. Be very persistent and show that you want the job, and don't be scared to ask for what you want.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MSI International (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview process was strange - Skype then face to face with CFO and Ops Director in a small dingy flat converted into an office. Quesitons were inappropriate - family, married etc all of which had nothign to do with the job- then without actually interviewing me they offered me the job!!!

Interview Questions

• We want you but we cant afford you - what shall we do?   2 Answers

They offered me a salary at XX - sent me a contract which was a lower salary, nil benefits and requested me ot carry out somthign I found unethical and not right.