MSX International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MSX International.

Interview

Recruiter called and then interview was scheduled. Back and forth with the recruiter. Next step was the timing for the interview and being on site to answer questions and to take the written quiz and then the hands on portion.

Interview Questions

• Please do this hands on work for Excel   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MSX International (Warren, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Performed 2 interviews, one in person with manager, one on phone with controller. Asked basic questions about experience and why I was looking to leave. The interview was pretty basic and easy. They go over the position and why they are looking to fill it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position? What is your experience with Excel? How comfortable are you working with deadlines?   Answer Question

I did not feel the job was a good fit for me at the time. They were severely behind due to an acquisition and were expecting 50-60 hours a week for the first few months.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MSX International (Flint, MI).

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. Wanted to know my technical skills and what I was familiar with. The easiest interview I have ever had.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MSX International (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Hiring was pretty fast, Interview process with OEM directly, very professional

Interview Questions

• Must support professional experience with real examples   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MSX International (Warren, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was done by Ford manager over the phone. Next instructed to contact MSX representative to fill out necessary paperwork and application. Once offered the job I had to go to corporate office in Warren Michigan where all new employees receive orientation. Next asked to submit a saliva drug test right at the corporate office. Started work the next week

Field Consultant Interview

Interview

I had a quick phone interview. after the interview I was called down to warren michigan for a face to face interview. I was asked questions about dealership experience and how technically savvy I am. Thats pretty much it. They want you to have a bunch of experience in the service department of a dealership and they want you to be technically savvy

Interview Questions

• I wasnt expecting the position to be about the service department so that was the hardest question for me.   Answer Question

Graphics Ilustrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MSX International (Flint, MI) in November 2009.

Interview

Short and sweet. Little discussion of my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Only a few, very easy questions were asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Cut and dry - no room for negotiations.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MSX International.

Interview

Lots of secrets. First, they offer you an hourly ($44.50) in my case. Later they tell you that, actually, you only get $43.20 with the payment for benefits. Then there is the PRE-offer background check. Then they have horrid terms in the employment contract. I felt that the interview was really a con-job.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected leading me on. They did not disclose all upfront, but dolled out more hand-cuffs as the process went on.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy, 2 phone interviews and a face to face

Deployment Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basildon, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MSX International (Basildon, South East England, England (UK)) in July 2010.

Interview

One to one interview. Went through cv talked about the job then talked about the company and how I fit in. Talked about the company benefits and chance to further progress in company. Explained the next steps nd process to getting job. I was tod I had the job anyway. Also asked what else try needed to do in order for me to join them.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. The only question that really had to think about was why do you want to do an MBA.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quite easy and gave me almost what I wanted