MTC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MTC (Oakland, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Telephonic and then face to face

Interview Questions

• Telephonica interview was easy. I cleared that one. Panel of 3 taking the f to f interview. Sr. Co-ordinator, IT manager and one technical project manager. After background and other questions were fine but the technical questions were difficult. They went really deep into supernetting, VPNs and my recent project. There were almost 4 to 5 real time scenario based questions and last one was really very difficult   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MTC (Provo, UT) in September 2011.

Interview

Practice teaching, Language test,

Interview Questions

• No questions, teaching Practice   1 Answer

Out Reach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MTC (Portland, OR) in February 2009.

Interview

Very unorganized. Noticeable conflict and stress between the HR person and the hiring director. The interview questions were very canned and didn't give a window into the work. When I asked the panel to describe the work in a day to day- what was described didn't match the job description posted.

Interview Questions

• Are you always dressed professionally?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle diversity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no flexibility. Company was insulted at any type of Salary.com or Department of labor salary scales.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MTC.

Interview

2 days assessment centre, group exercises, interview, logical reasoning and presentation. It is a very demanding role so be prepared to answer lots of questions. You are assessed on several competencies. Long detailed interview.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at MTC (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Asked some Behavioral questions, asked about previous experience about soldering, college projects and why you chose this specific field. Asked about strength and weakness, what do you know about the company, how do you find the kob posting, and asked me to give two references, one from college and other from last job. That's all

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MTC (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Very informal, disjointed interview process. No apparent technique or approach to questions asked. Interviewer (company owner) seemed pre-occupied with phone calls, email etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ISO?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 3 weeks vacation to start and was asked to name my expected salary. Salary request of $100k was accepted.