MTC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at MTC in September 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic and then face to face

Interview Question – Telephonica interview was easy. I cleared that one.
Panel of 3 taking the f to f interview. Sr. Co-ordinator, IT manager and one technical project manager. After background and other questions were fine but the technical questions were difficult. They went really deep into supernetting, VPNs and my recent project. There were almost 4 to 5 real time scenario based questions and last one was really very difficult
  Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Provo, UT

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at MTC in September 2011.

Interview Details – Practice teaching, Language test,

Interview Question – No questions, teaching Practice   View Answer

Out Reach Interview

Out Reach
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MTC in February 2009.

Interview Details – Very unorganized. Noticeable conflict and stress between the HR person and the hiring director. The interview questions were very canned and didn't give a window into the work. When I asked the panel to describe the work in a day to day- what was described didn't match the job description posted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no flexibility. Company was insulted at any type of Salary.com or Department of labor salary scales.

Director of Operations Interview

Director of Operations
Whitby, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MTC in February 2011.

Interview Details – Very informal, disjointed interview process. No apparent technique or approach to questions asked. Interviewer (company owner) seemed pre-occupied with phone calls, email etc.

Interview Question – What do you know about ISO?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate 3 weeks vacation to start and was asked to name my expected salary. Salary request of $100k was accepted.

Worked for MTC? Contribute to the Community!