MTC

MTC Interview Questions

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MTC in September 2012.

Telephonic and then face to face

Interview Questions
    • Telephonica interview was easy. I cleared that one.
      Panel of 3 taking the f to f interview. Sr. Co-ordinator, IT manager and one technical project manager. After background and other questions were fine but the technical questions were difficult. They went really deep into supernetting, VPNs and my recent project. There were almost 4 to 5 real time scenario based questions and last one was really very difficult

Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MTC in September 2011.

Practice teaching, Language test,

Out Reach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MTC in February 2009.

Very unorganized. Noticeable conflict and stress between the HR person and the hiring director. The interview questions were very canned and didn't give a window into the work. When I asked the panel to describe the work in a day to day- what was described didn't match the job description posted.

Interview Questions
    There was no flexibility. Company was insulted at any type of Salary.com or Department of labor salary scales.

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitby, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitby, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MTC in February 2011.

Very informal, disjointed interview process. No apparent technique or approach to questions asked. Interviewer (company owner) seemed pre-occupied with phone calls, email etc.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate 3 weeks vacation to start and was asked to name my expected salary. Salary request of $100k was accepted.