MTI Electronics

MTI Electronics Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at MTI Electronics

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MTI Electronics.

My recruiter helped my by making the calls, I was literally injected into the job without meeting a single person. Once in the position my skills were assessed further and I was able to complete the task hired for in a short period of time

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest weakness is the most difficult question   Answer Question

Manufacturing/Engineering Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied online – interviewed at MTI Electronics in December 2012.

You stay outside the locked business - there is a lobby and 2 meeting rooms. My first interview was pretty swift and easy going. A friendly but busy engineer. I came back for a second round with a person pretty high up. He was intelligent, a good read of people and really listened. No standard large company questions. Walk me through your resume, asked about experience, provide 1 strength and weakness. The money isn't like Johnson Controls or GE but then neither are the politics. People seemed genuinly friendly and were less guarded. Both interviews took about 90 minutes.

Interview Questions
    There is little negotiation. It will be fair but not on the high end like the big giants. But there may be less fake stress and HR doesn't make you turn and run in the other direction. Know what you are worth but understand that you apply here for a reason other than money - work and satisfaction of a job well done without cursing and back-stabbing.