MTN Group (South Africa)

Marketing Director Interview

Great planning process. Good interaction

family constraints for relocation

Auditor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MTN Group (South Africa).

Comprehensive panel interview with one person from the relevant department, one from human resources and one from the other department to maintain transparency. Also you should be able to answer technical questions

Transmission Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accra (Ghana)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accra (Ghana)

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at MTN Group (South Africa).

We were made to write exams, then a first interview followed with the department Manager after which successful applicants were sent to the Human Resource Department for salary Negotiations. Then we were again called to sign a job offer contracts and copies were given to us. We were made to start work on that very day we signed the contract.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you would do an overhaul of a faulty generator engine?   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roodepoort, Gauteng (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roodepoort, Gauteng (South Africa)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MTN Group (South Africa).

I was approached by a head hunter - Colette Staniland - 6 years ago. I had the initial interiew with her, then with the division head , who then allocated me to a team.

Interview Questions
    It was quite tricky as they are set in their salary bands. Not all account managers earn the same, so if you believe you are great at what you do and your previous experience spaks for itself - dont accept anything less than what you are making, if you are told about the great commission, explain that a commission will always be a smaller percentage of the real value of what you have brought to the organization, so that diswcussion shouldnt be confused with the basic salary you are going to be earning whilest finding your feet in the first 3-6 months.

Systems Administrator Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at MTN Group (South Africa) in December 2011.

just be focused,feel free.and pray for God to take charge.

Interview Questions
    • from what you have been trained you can tackle the suituation but if diffcult call the attention of your superior   View Answer
    • we have individual differences so treat the person as its behaviour.how can you deal with a sturbborn customer?   View Answer
    speed and ability to cordinate and think fast

Collection Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damascus (Syria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damascus (Syria)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MTN Group (South Africa) in March 2010.

it's just during 10 days ....3 intreviews ....your english should be perfect ...
    first you have interview with the department manager ...... human resource manager ....then with department director......

Interview Questions
    possess self confidence and apply to the appropriate section for you .......
    every thing then will be easy