MTS Allstream

MTS Allstream Interview Questions

2.8

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MTS Allstream.

Interviewer was under the impression I was applying for Customer Service rep. Wrong! His colleague made a mistake. Adapted the interview for Technical Support Rep role. Interviewer was willing to share his personal experience with the company, describe opportunities for advancement and development, open door policy, etc. Very nice and welcoming, not a standard job interview pattern.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MTS Allstream in March 2014.

initial phone interview with recruiter,then subsequent phone interview with HR. Face to face with hiring manager and finally video interview with hiring managers boss. Personality profile test and backcheck verification process. I felt the process was being conducted by people who were very knowledgeable about the job and industry. This was quite reassuring as thje were quite specific in explaining the expectations

Interview Questions
    • not really a difficult question ,but they wanted to know how passionate I was about managing people   Answer Question
    am still in the process

Summer Intern Interview

I was hired over a phone interview because I was out of the city at the time of the hiring process. At the time, I was still in school, so we casually chatted about what I was studying and where my study interests lay. I then talked about things I did in my spare time, such as browsing blogs and extracurriculars. Overall the interview was very casual.

Interview Questions
    • What do you see social media being used for in the future?   Answer Question

Network Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MTS Allstream.

Initial phone interview
    3 person hr/technical interview
    Offer acceptance/negotiation

Amiable

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MTS Allstream in May 2010.

managment and staff are very friendly, explain job descriptions in details. office location is good.
    questions:
    - 3 strengths
    - current work experience
    - weakness
    - career outlook

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MTS Allstream in May 2010.

They called me and did an informal interview over the phone. Then I received an email for the in person interview. The interview was very relaxed and a lot of jokes were thrown around. The interviewer told me that if I was successful they would call me for a panel interview. They called me for a panel interview with 4 people, all of them who would be part of the team I would working with.

Interview Questions
    • If you are given a project that was supposed to be finished yesterday, what would you do?   Answer Question
    They checked my references and offered a salary.

Corporate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MTS Allstream in December 2009.

The career was posted in the local and regional newspapers. After sending and contacting the regional manager I was ask to participate in a phone interview. Once that step was completed I was invited to meet for a formal interview. The interview was conducted professionally with standard questions. Later an additional phone interview was conducted to clarify various point during the interviewing process. a second face-to-face interview was conducted and offer presented the next day.

Interview Questions
    • We all have times when we come across unexpected problems which disrupt our
      plans, describe the last time this happened to you. To what extent had you
      anticipated that problems in your plans may occur? How did the problem affect your
      priorities for that day? How did you find out about the problem situation? What steps
      did you take to rectify it? What, if anything would you differently next time to stop this
      occurring again? Tell me about the days outcome.

Answer Question