MTS Health Partners Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MTS Health Partners in July 2013.

Reached out to the company, had a phone interview. They asked typical questions for the job. Why investment banking? Walk me through a DCF? What other type of valuation models would you use? Pretty typical stuff but they interviewer came off cold.

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at MTS Health Partners in May 2010.

I had 3 rounds of interviews. The first 2 were with analysts and associates. The final round was with a VP. He asked some technical questions, but was somewhat nice about it.

Associate Interview

I was interviewed by managing director and associate. They were very nice and professional during interview. Majority of questions were fit questions as it was first round. Managing director professionally handled all the process and showed respect towards me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at MTS Health Partners

Worked for MTS Health Partners? Contribute to the Community!