MTS Health Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MTS Health Partners in July 2013.

Interview Details – Reached out to the company, had a phone interview. They asked typical questions for the job. Why investment banking? Walk me through a DCF? What other type of valuation models would you use? Pretty typical stuff but they interviewer came off cold.

Interview Question – Walk me through a DCF?   View Answer

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Quantitative Research Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at MTS Health Partners in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had 3 rounds of interviews. The first 2 were with analysts and associates. The final round was with a VP. He asked some technical questions, but was somewhat nice about it.

Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Associate

Interviewed at MTS Health Partners

Interview Details – I was interviewed by managing director and associate. They were very nice and professional during interview. Majority of questions were fit questions as it was first round. Managing director professionally handled all the process and showed respect towards me.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected quesitons   Answer Question

Worked for MTS Health Partners? Contribute to the Community!