MTS Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.2

Mechanical E Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MTS (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Asked statics questions about cantilever beams. Showed many different parts and asked about where they would fail. Make sure to brush up on statics before the interview. Also, they showed failed parts and asked why they would fail. Overall, A very difficult interview. They also asked questions about times where you invented something or solved a problem.

DMV Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MTS.

Interview

Group interview everyone was pleasant it was a great experience

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MTS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

First interview was a case based interview, followed by another interview which was with a CXO and more about the resume. Final round was HR round, which was really crap! I think the CXO round gave me the feeling that there are smart people at the senior level, while case based interview gave me a perspective that consulting skills are valued. HR interview confirmed my hypothesis, that HR dept (recruitment function) is useless in industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not trust the HR people, they lie and big time! I was told that there is a no policy of joining bonus, and international relocation whereas both were incorrect when I joined (which I couldnt have done anything about as I had already joined). I was also given wrong information about org structure, and notice period (I was told it was 1 month, whereas it is 3 months). When confronted after joining, person said oh I am sorry I gave you wrong information! Negotiation did not exist in my case, but my salary offer is decent

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MTS in August 2010.

Interview

Its OK for the interview, it was quite detailed review about the work, responsibilities were described clear

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MTS (Bangalore (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

There are 4 rounds 1. written test 2.1st technical 3.2nd technical 4.Managerial