MTV Networks Ad Sales Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Ad Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MTV Networks (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I submitted my application, received a file via email from HR to fill out about a week later, then about a week later the interview process started. I received a phone interview from an HR intern, and a few days after that, a phone call from my department supervisor about coming in for an interview. The interview was held in a conference room with a panel of employees but was not intimidating; everyone is very friendly and helpful. Be confident, give a firm handshake, and be professional yet friendly and relatable- MTV is not stuffy! Dress stylishly, business casual.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MTV Networks

Ad Sales Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MTV Networks in August 2010.

Interview

Surprisingly easy interview process. 2 phone interviews, one with human resources and another with the ad sales team. Advice, just be confident and prepared. Also, ask questions!

Interview Questions