MTV Networks Multimedia Production Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Multimedia Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at MTV Networks in February 2007.

I found it a very simple process, and actually felt I had the job before I had even arrived, and going in to meet with my executive producer of the department was just a technicality. It was a fairly casual conversation about what they did in the department and I explained how I would be able to help them in various situations. I also showed all the work in my portfolio. I left with the job.

Interview Questions
  • If we were to have you do a stop motion animated short for us, how long would you need to turn it around?   Answer Question
At MTV the jobs have maximum rates set, so I was able to negotiate the maximum allowed for the position, based on my experience and educational level.

Worked for MTV Networks? Contribute to the Community!