MTV Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MTV Networks in March 2010.

Interview Details – The process was pretty straightforward. I sent in my resume online and then I heard from their HR person. She seemed really busy and the communication with her was a little spotty. It sounded like she provided a bunch of resumes to the person that was hiring and mine happened to be on the top of the pile and I got called first. We hit it off and she said she was going to interview a few more people but I don't know if she did. I got the offer a couple days later.

Interview Question – She asked about my specific experience with statistical analysis and I had to recall exactly what kind of such analysis I'd done in the past. I wasn't prepared for that particular question but I think I answered it OK.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer and I needed the job plus it didn't sound like there was much room for negotiation so I just accepted it. It was basically an entry level job so the number is probably more or less fixed or on a tight range.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MTV Networks in February 2010.

Interview Details – -Submitted application on MTV Networks Careers site, pretty straightforward
-Received phone call from HR a few weeks later to schedule interview
-Interview schedule for a month down the road
-Two 30 min interview, one with HR, one with VP
-Received offer a few weeks later by phone
-Meet with supervisor/department

Interview Question – How will you fit into the MTV culture? What is your experience with media?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MTV Networks

Worked for MTV Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MTV Networks Research Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MTV Networks employees and interview candidates.