MUREX NORTH AMERICA

Very Difficult Interview

Reporting Consultant Interview

Reporting Consultant
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA in January 2014.

Interview Details – Very tough, the interview has logic and technical questions. You should check online common logic questions because they are going to ask for you. About the technical questions, they go further in very complicated ones.

Interview Question – the logical questions   Answer Question

Integration Consultant Interview

Integration Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA in July 2012.

Interview Details – Initially applied through a recruiter and had a phone interview with basic questions a day later. In two days, rather quickly actually, I was brought in for a 7 hour in person interview. After an in-person exam, I was asked question in three one hour 1-1 interviews regarding programming, the market, etc.

Interview Question – Questions regarding the intricacies of networking, simply because I was not prepared for these questions.   Answer Question

Integration Consultant Interview

Integration Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA in August 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, with basic Unix and finance related questions. Then an in-person interview with a 2 hour written exam on C, networking, Unix and finance basics. This interview had 4 different people interviewing me sequentially, each one including a brain-teaser of sorts. Each interview lasted around an hour, and none were too difficult.

Negotiation Details – Money for relocation. Also, keep in mind they pay for all benefits (medical, etc.)

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA.

Interview Details – Interviewing process tend to be fair and reasonable

Interview Question – brain teasers   Answer Question

Worked for MUREX NORTH AMERICA? Contribute to the Community!