MUREX NORTH AMERICA Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MUREX NORTH AMERICA

Reporting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very tough, the interview has logic and technical questions. You should check online common logic questions because they are going to ask for you. About the technical questions, they go further in very complicated ones.

Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Initially applied through a recruiter and had a phone interview with basic questions a day later. In two days, rather quickly actually, I was brought in for a 7 hour in person interview. After an in-person exam, I was asked question in three one hour 1-1 interviews regarding programming, the market, etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding the intricacies of networking, simply because I was not prepared for these questions.   Answer Question

Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview, with basic Unix and finance related questions. Then an in-person interview with a 2 hour written exam on C, networking, Unix and finance basics. This interview had 4 different people interviewing me sequentially, each one including a brain-teaser of sorts. Each interview lasted around an hour, and none were too difficult.

Negotiation

Money for relocation. Also, keep in mind they pay for all benefits (medical, etc.)

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with the president and senior staff. Very thorough interview process of background and skills. Learned of the company's background and culture. Returned twice more before offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Was given a mathematical problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very thorough and all detailed in the offer letter.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA.

Interview

Interviewing process tend to be fair and reasonable