MUREX NORTH AMERICA Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Reporting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA in January 2014.

Very tough, the interview has logic and technical questions. You should check online common logic questions because they are going to ask for you. About the technical questions, they go further in very complicated ones.

Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA in July 2012.

Initially applied through a recruiter and had a phone interview with basic questions a day later. In two days, rather quickly actually, I was brought in for a 7 hour in person interview. After an in-person exam, I was asked question in three one hour 1-1 interviews regarding programming, the market, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding the intricacies of networking, simply because I was not prepared for these questions.   Answer Question

Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA in August 2011.

Initial phone interview, with basic Unix and finance related questions. Then an in-person interview with a 2 hour written exam on C, networking, Unix and finance basics. This interview had 4 different people interviewing me sequentially, each one including a brain-teaser of sorts. Each interview lasted around an hour, and none were too difficult.

Money for relocation. Also, keep in mind they pay for all benefits (medical, etc.)

Senior Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MUREX NORTH AMERICA.

Interviewing process tend to be fair and reasonable

Interviews for Top Jobs at MUREX NORTH AMERICA

Worked for MUREX NORTH AMERICA? Contribute to the Community!