MV Transportation

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

1.9

Bus Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MV Transportation.

Applied in person, got an interview the next day. Interview lasted about an hour, and was fairly simple, had basic questions. What are your strengths, , tell me about yourself, what are the top three qualities you think a driver should have, what do you want out of an employer, etc.

No negotiation

Reservationist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at MV Transportation.

Saw an ad online for a call center position with MV Transportation. The ad said to come in and apply in person so I did that. Upon arriving at the office I filled out an application on a computer and had a short interview with a manager. Shortly after I was offered a position.

No Negotiation

Para Transit Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MV Transportation.

You already have the job when you get to the interview as long as you have a clean driving record and no crimnal history in the pass 7 years and are at least 23. HR just explains the hours, what the training is like and how difficult the job is and the pay. You get paperwork for a physical and durg and alcohol test. If you pass them both you start (paid) training the next week. You get paid minimum wage for training.

Interview Questions
    • They do tell you that most people fail at the map book part of the training. And a lot of people did fail at that point as well as the first driving part of the training. Just note that if you fail anything(or miss a day) you can try again the next week but if you fail twice, you have reapply in 6 months.   Answer Question

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nonesuch, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nonesuch, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at MV Transportation in December 2014.

Applied online and called direct and recieved an interview same day. Manager was very friendly and communicated that the CDL training was paid and has a great training program. I also filled out an application there at the hiring facility and he was very helpful in navigating me through that process

Straight forward

Para Transit Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MV Transportation.

1. H-6 from DMV, it must be cleat no recent traffic violation
    2. walk in the location on younger ave ask for HR sup you fill out online application there than
    3. one on one interview

Dispatcher Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MV Transportation.

It doesn't seem like they take much time in the interview process. There was a group called in and we talked to a manager and then we were hired

There was not negotiating

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

interviewed at MV Transportation in April 2014.

the process was short and to the point not very hard because it common knowledge if you have been in the transportation industry. It was very easy no hard questions at all

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyattsville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyattsville, MD

I applied online – interviewed at MV Transportation in April 2014.

Contacted by Mr. Ken Washington, initial phone interview was very professional, in person interview was very informative, the work atmosphere seemed to be very professional. Still waiting for the final outcome of the background check so that I can go on to the next phase of the process.

Interview Questions
    • The was not any portion of the interview process that was difficult nor were there any unexpected questions asked.   Answer Question

Parts Clerk - SAN Francisco Bay Area Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MV Transportation.

Applied for job yesterday had an interview today. The best interview I have ever had. The staff I met were all exceptionally friendly and the boss is great. This would be a great place to work as far as the people go.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were almost no existent but it was a great 2 hour interview.   Answer Question

Bus/Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garner, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Garner, NC

I applied in-person – interviewed at MV Transportation.

filled out applaction and talk to the safety manager and starting training the next wee.