MVP Health Care Interview Questions

3.5

Nurse In Utilization Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MVP Health Care in December 2011.

Thought it took too long to get things moving.

Interview Questions

Too many changes going on.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at MVP Health Care in January 2011.

4 interviews. Initial phone interview where I spoke to the hiring manager. Other interviews were 1 on 1 and group. technical. Interviewers were cordial, showed interest in my efforts and experience. I felt they were really making an effort to make sure the job was a good fit.
    The culture and people, etc. seemed to be a good fit. Unfortunately, the company went through reorganizations, and I no longer worked directly with that group. The peers I worked with were wonderful, but the upper management had a lot to be desired

Interview Questions
    • I cannot recall the most difficult question. I am sure it was something like the standard question, "What are your weaknesses"   Answer Question
    I should have tried to negotiate my salary. Take your time, do NOT fall for the first offer you get; pay raises are slim.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MVP Health Care in March 2010.

The only downside to the interview was that it took so long in between the interview and the actual job offer call. The great thing is that there was no interview with HR, it was directly with the manager that I ended up working for. Questions were standard "How do you deal with.." and "Tell me about a time when..."

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MVP Health Care in January 2010.

Had a very pleasant experience interviewing at MVP. Everyone I encountered was friendly and welcoming, and lots of care was taken to make sure I knew exactly where to go and how to get there, which took a lot of the stress off. The interview was thorough and conducted in a professional manner. I left with a positive feeling about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Someone calls into work sick and has several items due that day, how do you re-prioritize the work?   Answer Question