MWH Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Accountant Interview

Project Accountant
Broomfield, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MWH Global in October 2009.

Interview Details – Company needed to hire three accountants in short order. Interview was a one day event with me and 8 current managers/employees sitting around a conference room table for about an hour and a half. Interview seemed hurriedly put together and not well organized.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions. "What would you do in this situation..."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was made during the interview, in front of eight people, and I was asked if this would meet my needs. As I had been out of work for a few months, and it wasn't a cut in pay from my last job, I accepted.

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Proposal Coordinator
Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MWH Global in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process takes a long time. It took over two months to get a call back to be interviewed. The HR Department is a bit slow. Will use an email based interview to trim the candidate pool down. If called in for an interview, there will (usually) be two managers doing the initial interview, then the team you would be working with will come in and conduct a group interview.

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation as the salary range is set. I even received an email from HR saying negotiation isn't an option. I feel this should be seen as a red flag, especially with any future salary increments.

Purchasing Interview

Purchasing
Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MWH Global in August 2010.

Interview Details – After phone int, I was asked to come for the interview with the hiring manager in two days. It was scheduled. They cancelled at last minute, asked me to follow up the next week. I did - twice. Never got a call back; no email, nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Nothing more to comment   Answer Question

Worked for MWH Global? Contribute to the Community!