MWH Global Interview Questions in Broomfield, CO

Updated Aug 18, 2015

3.2

Director of Construction Management Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Notified of job by Indeed.com. Applied on line and called in for an interview after about two weeks. One interview with outgoing Director and Head of Field Services.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience marketing CM Services.   1 Answer

Project Accountant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

Submit application online phone interview 3 person face to face interview 6 person face to face interview Overall the interview process was really easy but it was very time consuming. Just be yourself and answer the questions truthfully. Everyone is very nice.

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview process takes a long time. It took over two months to get a call back to be interviewed. The HR Department is a bit slow. Will use an email based interview to trim the candidate pool down. If called in for an interview, there will (usually) be two managers doing the initial interview, then the team you would be working with will come in and conduct a group interview.

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation as the salary range is set. I even received an email from HR saying negotiation isn't an option. I feel this should be seen as a red flag, especially with any future salary increments.

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

After phone int, I was asked to come for the interview with the hiring manager in two days. It was scheduled. They cancelled at last minute, asked me to follow up the next week. I did - twice. Never got a call back; no email, nothing. Very unprofessional.

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

Company needed to hire three accountants in short order. Interview was a one day event with me and 8 current managers/employees sitting around a conference room table for about an hour and a half. Interview seemed hurriedly put together and not well organized.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. "What would you do in this situation..."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was made during the interview, in front of eight people, and I was asked if this would meet my needs. As I had been out of work for a few months, and it wasn't a cut in pay from my last job, I accepted.