MWH Global Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

3.1

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at MWH Global.

Interview

Easy and direct? Very pleasant experience with hr staff. They were on time and I met many at the same scheduled time? All went well and the patners there were very pleasant.

Civil Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MWH Global.

Interview

I submitted my resume to MWH through the career fair held by my University. A couple weeks later, I got a phone call from the hiring manager telling me that he wanted me to come in for an interview. An email soon followed confirming the details of the interview. The interview itself consisted of me meeting with individuals around the office and hearing about different projects. Nothing too technical. I got an offer about a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing all that technical. They asked me about coursework and what I wanted to get out of the internship.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No Negotiation, this was an internship

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

2 interviews

Water/Wastewater Process Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MWH Global (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

The interview process was quite straight-forward. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. She was friendly and I felt comfortable giving the interview. She asked a few questions about my resume, what my future goals were and what I expected to obtain from the internship.

In a few days time an offer was made. I was excited and accepted it immediately. The hiring process was quick and within two weeks I joined. I really enjoyed working here. It was a great learning curve.

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions. If you know your resume well and can communicate equally well, you will do fine.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MWH Global (Westminster, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

pretty structured and planned, went smoothly except having a third interview as pretty redundant, could've asked the few questions at the second interview or even over the phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty easy, they were open to negotiation but I accepted the offer felt it was fair compensation for my level of skills and experience

Associate Water Resource Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MWH Global (Sacramento, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The initial interview process consisted of a phone interview with typical interview questions - why are you interested in MWH, what experience do you have to offer, why are you interested in water resources, - and some time to ask some questions about the firm and the work environment. The interview lasted approximately 20-30 minutes. This was followed by a writing sample request and a 2nd, in-person interview that lasted 7 hours (1 full day). I went to lunch with current employees and met people with all ranges of experience, degrees, and ages. Many of the employees had Master's (or higher) degrees and seemed quite intelligent. The physical office was mainly cubicles, surrounded by conference rooms and offices. All employees were very nice, but overall, I did not click with the position and environment (not as much energy in the office as I like).

Interview Questions

• What interests you about water resources engineering (modeling) and why do you think you would be a good fit?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself. (many, many times - almost every interviewer starts with this)   Answer Question

Project Engineer (Civil Engineer) Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MWH Global (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was traditional, but progressed rapidly despite the company being a large corporation and headquartered out of Broomfiled, CO. My interview was conducted in the Dallas, TX office.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary.

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview process takes a long time. It took over two months to get a call back to be interviewed. The HR Department is a bit slow. Will use an email based interview to trim the candidate pool down. If called in for an interview, there will (usually) be two managers doing the initial interview, then the team you would be working with will come in and conduct a group interview.

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation as the salary range is set. I even received an email from HR saying negotiation isn't an option. I feel this should be seen as a red flag, especially with any future salary increments.

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

After phone int, I was asked to come for the interview with the hiring manager in two days. It was scheduled. They cancelled at last minute, asked me to follow up the next week. I did - twice. Never got a call back; no email, nothing. Very unprofessional.

Associate Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MWH Global (Pasadena, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Excellent initial communication, flew me to the job locale and treated me with a great deal of attention and respect. The actual interview itself was fine, but the head of the office at that time was rather unnecessarily intense, which was a bit off-putting. Regardless, I knew what kind of person he was afterward, so it was good in that respect.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, don't remember one specific one. It was a fairly standard interview from what I recall   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a good offer, so no negotiation needed.