MWH Global

16 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Civil Engineer Intern Interview

Civil Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MWH Global.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to MWH through the career fair held by my University. A couple weeks later, I got a phone call from the hiring manager telling me that he wanted me to come in for an interview. An email soon followed confirming the details of the interview. The interview itself consisted of me meeting with individuals around the office and hearing about different projects. Nothing too technical. I got an offer about a week after the interview.

Interview Question – Nothing all that technical. They asked me about coursework and what I wanted to get out of the internship.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation, this was an internship

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Westminster, CO

I applied online - interviewed at MWH Global in August 2012.

Interview Details – pretty structured and planned, went smoothly except having a third interview as pretty redundant, could've asked the few questions at the second interview or even over the phone

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pretty easy, they were open to negotiation but I accepted the offer felt it was fair compensation for my level of skills and experience

Project Accountant Interview

Project Accountant
Broomfield, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MWH Global in October 2009.

Interview Details – Company needed to hire three accountants in short order. Interview was a one day event with me and 8 current managers/employees sitting around a conference room table for about an hour and a half. Interview seemed hurriedly put together and not well organized.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions. "What would you do in this situation..."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was made during the interview, in front of eight people, and I was asked if this would meet my needs. As I had been out of work for a few months, and it wasn't a cut in pay from my last job, I accepted.

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Proposal Coordinator
Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MWH Global in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process takes a long time. It took over two months to get a call back to be interviewed. The HR Department is a bit slow. Will use an email based interview to trim the candidate pool down. If called in for an interview, there will (usually) be two managers doing the initial interview, then the team you would be working with will come in and conduct a group interview.

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation as the salary range is set. I even received an email from HR saying negotiation isn't an option. I feel this should be seen as a red flag, especially with any future salary increments.

Project Engineer (Civil Engineer) Interview

Project Engineer (Civil Engineer)
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MWH Global in December 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was traditional, but progressed rapidly despite the company being a large corporation and headquartered out of Broomfiled, CO. My interview was conducted in the Dallas, TX office.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary.

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

Interviewed at MWH Global

Interview Details – 2 interviews

Water/Wastewater Process Intern Interview

Water/Wastewater Process Intern
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MWH Global.

Interview Details – The interview process was quite straight-forward. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. She was friendly and I felt comfortable giving the interview. She asked a few questions about my resume, what my future goals were and what I expected to obtain from the internship.

In a few days time an offer was made. I was excited and accepted it immediately. The hiring process was quick and within two weeks I joined. I really enjoyed working here. It was a great learning curve.

Interview Question – Not many difficult questions. If you know your resume well and can communicate equally well, you will do fine.   Answer Question

Superintendent Interview

Superintendent
Sunrise, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MWH Global in October 2008.

Interview Details – I had a total of two interviews at their main office in Florida, Everyone was very professional and curious and very helpful. The Vice President of the company was so down to earth and friendly but you could tell he was a serious man as well but never made me feel unconformable.

Interview Question – Really none they ask me about myself and talk about my family and my goals, then we discussed my work background and how it would work for them and what they needed in a person. The interview was very pleasant experience for me. I left thinking this was a great company and was just so happy they made me an offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had nothing to negotiate as they offered much more than I would of ask for, got a company vehicle, Gas card, full benefits. The starting pay was above normal I would say.

Associate Water Resource Engineer Interview

Associate Water Resource Engineer
Sacramento, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at MWH Global in March 2012.

Interview Details – The initial interview process consisted of a phone interview with typical interview questions - why are you interested in MWH, what experience do you have to offer, why are you interested in water resources, - and some time to ask some questions about the firm and the work environment. The interview lasted approximately 20-30 minutes. This was followed by a writing sample request and a 2nd, in-person interview that lasted 7 hours (1 full day). I went to lunch with current employees and met people with all ranges of experience, degrees, and ages. Many of the employees had Master's (or higher) degrees and seemed quite intelligent. The physical office was mainly cubicles, surrounded by conference rooms and offices. All employees were very nice, but overall, I did not click with the position and environment (not as much energy in the office as I like).

Interview Questions

• What interests you about water resources engineering (modeling) and why do you think you would be a good fit?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself. (many, many times - almost every interviewer starts with this)   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Purchasing
Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MWH Global in August 2010.

Interview Details – After phone int, I was asked to come for the interview with the hiring manager in two days. It was scheduled. They cancelled at last minute, asked me to follow up the next week. I did - twice. Never got a call back; no email, nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Nothing more to comment   Answer Question

Worked for MWH Global? Contribute to the Community!