MWH Global Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

Civil Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MWH Global (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with my future bosses and was asked a few relevant questions. They were very polite and willing to answer all of my questions too. I do not remember very well the details of the interview. It was quite informal however we went through my resume and all my qualifications.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MWH Global.

Interview

Easy and direct? Very pleasant experience with hr staff. They were on time and I met many at the same scheduled time? All went well and the patners there were very pleasant.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MWH Global (Fremont, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a very simple interview. It was only for an internship so it was an on site interview with my two direct supervisors. Short and simple. Much less intimidating than some of the others I had in my search. Overall very positive and it was by far the best job I could have gotten.

Director of Construction Management Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Notified of job by Indeed.com. Applied on line and called in for an interview after about two weeks. One interview with outgoing Director and Head of Field Services.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience marketing CM Services.   1 Answer

Civil Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global.

Interview

I submitted my resume to MWH through the career fair held by my University. A couple weeks later, I got a phone call from the hiring manager telling me that he wanted me to come in for an interview. An email soon followed confirming the details of the interview. The interview itself consisted of me meeting with individuals around the office and hearing about different projects. Nothing too technical. I got an offer about a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing all that technical. They asked me about coursework and what I wanted to get out of the internship.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No Negotiation, this was an internship

Project Accountant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

Submit application online phone interview 3 person face to face interview 6 person face to face interview Overall the interview process was really easy but it was very time consuming. Just be yourself and answer the questions truthfully. Everyone is very nice.

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

2 interviews

Water/Wastewater Process Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MWH Global (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

The interview process was quite straight-forward. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. She was friendly and I felt comfortable giving the interview. She asked a few questions about my resume, what my future goals were and what I expected to obtain from the internship. In a few days time an offer was made. I was excited and accepted it immediately. The hiring process was quick and within two weeks I joined. I really enjoyed working here. It was a great learning curve.

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions. If you know your resume well and can communicate equally well, you will do fine.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MWH Global (Westminster, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

pretty structured and planned, went smoothly except having a third interview as pretty redundant, could've asked the few questions at the second interview or even over the phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty easy, they were open to negotiation but I accepted the offer felt it was fair compensation for my level of skills and experience

Associate Water Resource Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MWH Global (Sacramento, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The initial interview process consisted of a phone interview with typical interview questions - why are you interested in MWH, what experience do you have to offer, why are you interested in water resources, - and some time to ask some questions about the firm and the work environment. The interview lasted approximately 20-30 minutes. This was followed by a writing sample request and a 2nd, in-person interview that lasted 7 hours (1 full day). I went to lunch with current employees and met people with all ranges of experience, degrees, and ages. Many of the employees had Master's (or higher) degrees and seemed quite intelligent. The physical office was mainly cubicles, surrounded by conference rooms and offices. All employees were very nice, but overall, I did not click with the position and environment (not as much energy in the office as I like).

Interview Questions

• What interests you about water resources engineering (modeling) and why do you think you would be a good fit?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself. (many, many times - almost every interviewer starts with this)   Answer Question