MWH

3.3

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at MWH.

Two phone interviews, and then half a day of interviews on site. They flew me from San Francisco to Los Angeles for that. I met two Project Managers the first hour, we talked about their projects. I met then a Vice-President with more PM the second hour. The last part was writing an essay to see if I was able to write correct english.

Water Resources Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at MWH in November 2011.

Speak to lots of people...get a great idea of what the company is like!

Proposal Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MWH in November 2010.

After applying, I went through a phone interview and a 1:1 interview with different interviewers. The first interview (1:1) was very specific to how I would improve processes and procedures relevant to the position. The second (phone) interview asked questions about my background and qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a project on which you saw a way to improve a business process or procedure and how you implemented that.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate slightly. If you get the sense that the salary is not negotiable, try negotiating with benefits (vacation time, bonus after 6 months, etc.).