MWH Interview Questions

3.3

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at MWH (Arcadia, CA).

Interview

Two phone interviews, and then half a day of interviews on site. They flew me from San Francisco to Los Angeles for that. I met two Project Managers the first hour, we talked about their projects. I met then a Vice-President with more PM the second hour. The last part was writing an essay to see if I was able to write correct english.

Water Resources Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MWH (Sacramento, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Speak to lots of people...get a great idea of what the company is like!

Proposal Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MWH in November 2010.

Interview

After applying, I went through a phone interview and a 1:1 interview with different interviewers. The first interview (1:1) was very specific to how I would improve processes and procedures relevant to the position. The second (phone) interview asked questions about my background and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project on which you saw a way to improve a business process or procedure and how you implemented that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate slightly. If you get the sense that the salary is not negotiable, try negotiating with benefits (vacation time, bonus after 6 months, etc.).