MWW Group

Very Easy Interview

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MWW Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very basic for a basic firm. Sent in a resume, received a call and completed a Skype interview. After, had a writing test. Several days later, was offered the job. Most unexpected, however, was while in the interview, my boss (who left after 10 months) told me it will be a decent first job but most people are constantly interviewing elsewhere since it is a horrible company for advancement.

Interview Question – None- Very easy. Tell me about yourself, do you have experience in X or Y? All the basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered a laughable salary of $32,000. It was a surely a joke but good enough for a year before I left the job to make $15,000 more.

Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MWW Group.

Interview Details – It was ok. The questions were pretty broad questions and the interviewer seemed nice.

Interview Question – They didn't have any difficult questions, just make sure to be personalbe   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at MWW Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very informal. First day was a bit confusing. Not very structured. Would have preferrred more facetime with team members.

Interview Question – N/A. Very typical interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This part was very quick and clear. Was low-balled, but was still satisfied with my offer. Really great benefits package.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MWW Group.

Interview Details – I knew somebody within the organization who forwarded my resume. I felt the interview went well but I did not hear back from anyone.

Interview Question – I asked the team members interviewing me a question about a strategy that was described on the website. They weren't able to respond because they were unfamiliar with the strategy.   Answer Question

Social Media Strategist Interview

Social Media Strategist
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MWW Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online through their website and the HR woman reached out to me for an in-person interview with the VP of the group. The interview was brief but positive and I was asked to return for a second interview to meet with two other members of the group. All were relatively friendly and receptive during the interview. HR emailed me for writing samples and references after the second interview. Everything appeared to be working in my favor but I ultimately did not hear back from HR- despite multiple emails to follow up. I was left at a loss as to what went wrong and did not appreciate the lack of response on their end. A lot of companies fail to realize that it takes considerable effort to take time off work and come in these interviews- the least they could have done was be candid about the process.

Interview Questions

Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MWW Group in December 2009.

Interview Details – I initially applied for a summer internship in the summer of 2009, but they had already finished their recruiting. They called me in December asking if I would like to interview for a school year part-time internship. I did the phone interview-basic get to know you interview, went though my resume, and then was invited to the office to interview about 3 weeks later. I went in and interviewed, but did not receive the offer.

Interview Question – nothing very difficult, kind of just asked about my interest in the company/position, future goals, and we walked through my resume   Answer Question

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MWW Group.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds and after the 2nd round I never heard back from them. They were non-responsive. Even after several followups got no response although at the end of the interview they said they would want me to come in for the 3rd round.

Interview Question – General Questions   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MWW Group in March 2008.

Interview Details – First was a quick phone interview to review my resume and details. After this I was invited to the office for one-on-one interviews, followed by a group interview. They asked the typical interview questions. After a few days I received an offer from the company.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for MWW Group? Contribute to the Community!