MWW Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MWW Group in October 2010.

I applied online through their website and the HR woman reached out to me for an in-person interview with the VP of the group. The interview was brief but positive and I was asked to return for a second interview to meet with two other members of the group. All were relatively friendly and receptive during the interview. HR emailed me for writing samples and references after the second interview. Everything appeared to be working in my favor but I ultimately did not hear back from HR- despite multiple emails to follow up. I was left at a loss as to what went wrong and did not appreciate the lack of response on their end. A lot of companies fail to realize that it takes considerable effort to take time off work and come in these interviews- the least they could have done was be candid about the process.

Interview Questions