MWWPR Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MWWPR.

Interview

Very friendly individuals. There were multiple rounds with several interviewers per round. They mostly wanted to understand why you want to be part of their firm and your interest in the industry. It is important to have your story well-structured and be able to explain clearly why the firm is relevant to your career aspirations.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I was engaged by a staffing agency, who first introduced me to MWW. I had one phone interview with HR, and then I met with the hiring team (three people), together at one time, about a week and a half later. They checked my references, and I was hired a week after that. The process took about three weeks in total. It was relatively simple.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would implement my past experiences in order to streamline processes and implement new ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My recruiter and the hiring managers made me an exciting offer initially, which I accepted after reviewing all of the documents provided.

Vice President/Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with CEO after initial phone interview with HR (that went very well.) The CEO was late in arriving for the interview, did not apologize and left the room a couple of times to take calls, talk with staff. Was not sure what he wanted in a candidate and seemed to be unfamiliar with the position despite a very specific job posting. Not very professional and a waste of my time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MWWPR.

Interview

It was ok. The questions were pretty broad questions and the interviewer seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• They didn't have any difficult questions, just make sure to be personalbe   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY).

Interview

I knew somebody within the organization who forwarded my resume. I felt the interview went well but I did not hear back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• I asked the team members interviewing me a question about a strategy that was described on the website. They weren't able to respond because they were unfamiliar with the strategy.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very basic for a basic firm. Sent in a resume, received a call and completed a Skype interview. After, had a writing test. Several days later, was offered the job. Most unexpected, however, was while in the interview, my boss (who left after 10 months) told me it will be a decent first job but most people are constantly interviewing elsewhere since it is a horrible company for advancement.

Interview Questions

• None- Very easy. Tell me about yourself, do you have experience in X or Y? All the basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was offered a laughable salary of $32,000. It was a surely a joke but good enough for a year before I left the job to make $15,000 more.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very informal. First day was a bit confusing. Not very structured. Would have preferrred more facetime with team members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This part was very quick and clear. Was low-balled, but was still satisfied with my offer. Really great benefits package.

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied online through their website and the HR woman reached out to me for an in-person interview with the VP of the group. The interview was brief but positive and I was asked to return for a second interview to meet with two other members of the group. All were relatively friendly and receptive during the interview. HR emailed me for writing samples and references after the second interview. Everything appeared to be working in my favor but I ultimately did not hear back from HR- despite multiple emails to follow up. I was left at a loss as to what went wrong and did not appreciate the lack of response on their end. A lot of companies fail to realize that it takes considerable effort to take time off work and come in these interviews- the least they could have done was be candid about the process.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

I initially applied for a summer internship in the summer of 2009, but they had already finished their recruiting. They called me in December asking if I would like to interview for a school year part-time internship. I did the phone interview-basic get to know you interview, went though my resume, and then was invited to the office to interview about 3 weeks later. I went in and interviewed, but did not receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• nothing very difficult, kind of just asked about my interest in the company/position, future goals, and we walked through my resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR.

Interview

There were 3 rounds and after the 2nd round I never heard back from them. They were non-responsive. Even after several followups got no response although at the end of the interview they said they would want me to come in for the 3rd round.