MYMIC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at MYMIC

Research Analyst/Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MYMIC (Arlington, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

I accomplished a telephone interview only. Interview was fair and balanced. More conversational than an interview and no trick questions. Interviewer wanted to know my experience level with respect to two main competencies required in this position. I had an opportunity to ask questions at end and answers were candid and helpful. The only issue I have is with the hiring process (vs the interview): all information was not always forthcoming with respect to the contract dates, salary and benefits. I don't think they were withholding the information, only not communicating within the company.

Interview Questions

• There was no most difficult question -- very straightforward   Answer Question

Military Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MYMIC (Arlington, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview went very well, the Recruiter was very nice and clear on the process. She answered all of my questions clearly and precisely. She was straightforward, she explained the timeline of the position and the interview process, she gave me benefits info and let me know how the business environment was.

Interview Questions