Mac Papers

Mac Papers Interview Questions

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mac Papers.

They do not have a section on their web site for employment opportunities. If they can't fill a position from within they will advertise locally for the branch. When you go in to fill out the application they usually do a five minute interview at that time. Then they go through those applicants and make call backs. At the second interview they go more in depth about your previous experience. The second interview is usually with the operations manager, if they call you back for a third interview this will be with the General Manager and sometimes with both managers.

Interview Questions
    • They ask why you want to work for mac Papers, before going in for an interview do your research on the company. This way you will know enough about the company to provide a good answer. I would suggest since they do not usually put the name of the company in their add, google the address then research the company. They will call you in for a mini interview when you fill out the application.   Answer Question

Mid-Level Manager At HQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mac Papers in May 2011.

I was brought in for several rounds of interviews in Headquarters. I met with three different executives and then the CEO. The executives asked several different questions about my experience, my skill set and my work styles. Discussed specific work scenarios, too.

Interview Questions
    • We are down to you and another candidate, please tell us why we should hire you instead. What distinguishes you from your peers?   Answer Question

Sales, Sustainable Initiatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mac Papers in January 2009.

Mac is an old line printing paper distributor looking for new products/markets to get into.
    They are especially interested in packaging. If one can bring business to them, enough to offset the cost of salary and eventually lead to commissioned sales, they are interested in talking.

Interview Questions
    • When can you generate enough gross profit to cover your salary?   View Answer