MacDonald-Bedford, LLC

Updated Oct 10, 2014

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC

Mechanical Engineer/Design Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC.

I found the posting on Craig's List and was contacted a day later to set up a phone interview as Mr. Bedford was traveling. We had a very nice phone conversation discussing the position traits but also a large portion was talking about both of our time in the service. It was more of a conversation than an interview and I was put at ease.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a project you were leading and it appeared that it would finish behind schedule and over cost what would be your plan of attack?   Answer Question
    I was very pleased with my offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC in September 2013.

Quick and efficent...including a 2hr interview by the CEO. Staff and CEO pulled a weekende to meet he deadline. Process was smooth. No panic or inefficency. Everybody very professional. Paperwork was emailed and hard copies forwarded overnight.

pretty straight forward

Program Manager Interview

interviewed at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC in February 2012.

The Government gives your name to the company and they call you. The position is basically just a payroll company for Government contracts. They will take as much from you and call it a "benefit" as possible. Ask to see what is coming out of the total contract amount that they are calling your benefits. Bogus training and even life insurance that you don't need are charged and they then say you cannot get more than 70% of the contract price After benefits are taken out. It actually can be closer to 50% of the contract cost if you are not careful.

They are always last minute negotiators and will be difficult to call or reach if needed. Only the owner Mr. Bedford can actually negotiate and it is worse than a Mom and Pop operation. It's only a Pop operation.