Macalester College

Macalester College Interview Questions

2.0

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Macalester College in March 2014.

I give them credit for being quick and polite about the whole interview process. I received an email for a phone screening, and then 4 business days later an email to come in for an interview in just a couple of days after that, and then 5 days later got an email that I didn't get the job. Interview questions were pretty standard. Conversations each time lasted 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What was an example of using innovation when faced with a problem?   Answer Question

Summer Research In the CS Project Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Macalester College.

I actually just befriended a professor and he asked me about it. He seemed very thrilled with my proactive reaching out for a job. We had a few conversations and he decided to add me to the research even if I hadn't know to apply in the first place.

None.

ITS Help Desk Interview

Submitted app, got job. Work Study

no negotiation

Technology Support Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Macalester College in February 2010.

I applied for the job over the college's student employment website. A day or so later, I was contacted over email to set-up an interview time. The interview was not quite an interview. If I recall correctly, I was not asked about my qualifications or past experience. Instead, we talked about work expectation, procedures, my availability and set up my work schedule.

Interview Questions
    None. Given job immediately.