Macalester College Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Macalester College in March 2014.

I give them credit for being quick and polite about the whole interview process. I received an email for a phone screening, and then 4 business days later an email to come in for an interview in just a couple of days after that, and then 5 days later got an email that I didn't get the job. Interview questions were pretty standard. Conversations each time lasted 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What was an example of using innovation when faced with a problem?   Answer Question

Summer Research In the CS Project Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Macalester College.

I actually just befriended a professor and he asked me about it. He seemed very thrilled with my proactive reaching out for a job. We had a few conversations and he decided to add me to the research even if I hadn't know to apply in the first place.

None.

ITS Help Desk Interview

Submitted app, got job. Work Study

no negotiation

Technology Support Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Macalester College in February 2010.

I applied for the job over the college's student employment website. A day or so later, I was contacted over email to set-up an interview time. The interview was not quite an interview. If I recall correctly, I was not asked about my qualifications or past experience. Instead, we talked about work expectation, procedures, my availability and set up my work schedule.

Interview Questions
    None. Given job immediately.

Worked for Macalester College? Contribute to the Community!