Mace Limited Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mace Limited

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Mace Limited.

Three interviews in total, one with recruiter, one with head of the head of department for whom I would report to and one with the Business Unit executive director and project director I would work directly for.

Graduate Project Manager (Consultancy) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mace Limited in October 2013.

The initial stage was an online application and consisted of filling out the standard details, grades etc. It also had a short few questions to answer (250 words each) such as; Why have you selected your chosen discipline? and Why do you want to work at Mace? What sets Mace apart from its competitors?

I received an invitation to a competency based interview within the next two or three days which would be at their head office in Moorgate, London.

I was interviewed by a project manager and someone from recruitment. The interview itself was straightforward, questions started off surrounding my knowledge of the company (turnover etc) then moved on to why project management and the rest where competency based such as 'give an example of where you showed leadership' then they would pick things from your answer and question it further.

Interview Questions
    • There was no particularly difficult or unexpected questions that stood out.   Answer Question

MEP Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baku (Azerbaijan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baku (Azerbaijan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mace Limited in December 2010.

I received a phone call by the Projects Director asking if I was interested. I joined them 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    It was a take it or leave it offer but ibwas happy to accept.