Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mack Trucks
- Intern (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Process/Project Manager (1)
- Material Handling Supervisor (1)
- Manufacturing Engineering Summer Internship (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Mack Trucks (Boston, MA) in November 2014.
Questions from your resume. Explanation of the job role you are applying for. Why do you want this role? When are you graduating? Please tell me your GPA? How good are you in design?
- Experience in manufacturing. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Mack Trucks.
The worst interview I was ever on. HR Rep made me feel like my current job was pathetic/useless compared to what I was applying to. The interviewers then proceeded to complain about their jobs with eachother right in front of me! This went on for at least 30 minutes! I wanted to get up and walk out! I never sent a thank you email- frankly, they wasted my time.
- Why Mack Trucks? Why work with a truck manufacturer? Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Was emailed after classes had already ended for an interview. Drove to the plant and interviewed with an HR lady and the manager I would be working under. Basically only asked about things on resume.
- Talk about a time you had a conflict in a group project and how you handled it. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Mack Trucks.
Got a phone call from Mack Truck and scheduled an interview at Mack Truck. Went to Mack Truck in a afternoon. There are 5 employee interviewed me at the same time, the whole interview process is very good, but i was a little bit nervous at that time. I was introduced to the factory area by the HR.
- All the questions are very standard behavior questions, the difficult part is you will be asked by 5 people at the same time. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Mack Trucks in April 2012.
Culture of the shop workers was great. Culture of the management team seemed to be lacking. This was not a good fit for me.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review