Mack Trucks

www.macktrucks.com

Mack Trucks Interview Questions

3.5

Process/Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mack Trucks.

The worst interview I was ever on. HR Rep made me feel like my current job was pathetic/useless compared to what I was applying to. The interviewers then proceeded to complain about their jobs with eachother right in front of me! This went on for at least 30 minutes! I wanted to get up and walk out! I never sent a thank you email- frankly, they wasted my time.

Intern Interview

Was emailed after classes had already ended for an interview. Drove to the plant and interviewed with an HR lady and the manager I would be working under. Basically only asked about things on resume.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you had a conflict in a group project and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Manufacturing Engineering Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mack Trucks.

Got a phone call from Mack Truck and scheduled an interview at Mack Truck. Went to Mack Truck in a afternoon. There are 5 employee interviewed me at the same time, the whole interview process is very good, but i was a little bit nervous at that time. I was introduced to the factory area by the HR.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are very standard behavior questions, the difficult part is you will be asked by 5 people at the same time.   Answer Question

Material Handling Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Mack Trucks in April 2012.

Culture of the shop workers was great. Culture of the management team seemed to be lacking. This was not a good fit for me.