Mack & Associates

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Mack & Associates in August 2013.

Interview Details – Two tiered interview process. Basic questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. You will be asked to take a skills assessment test in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook however you have the choice of taking it there or having them email it to you. What followed was a series of emails back and forth to discover the progress on the position I interviewed for. Not a lot of contact. Not a lot of updates unless you ask for them.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, fairly standard.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Temp Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mack & Associates in May 2012.

Interview Details – First and only interview consisted of a meeting with a contract/temporary recruitment officer. Recruiter was interested in learning about my background, what I was looking for in temporary placement, and applicable skills.

Interview Question – It seems the recruiter was impressed with my background, so did not ask a lot of questions. However, be prepared for a battery of exams in MS Office suite.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked to provide a range of acceptable salaries, and adjusted based on travel distance to the clients office. Really easy and straightforward. Again, I think this happens when they like you and consider you a high caliber recruit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mack & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mack & Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mack & Associates employees and interview candidates.