Mack & Associates

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mack & Associates

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mack & Associates in June 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, brought in the next day to go over my resume and what I was looking for in a job. I waited well past my appointment time and was bounced around as they were overflowing with people coming in. I took a few office task tests and was called a week later to fill in for a receptionist position. I really enjoyed my experience and hope I keep getting job opportunities!

Was busy

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mack & Associates in August 2013.

Two tiered interview process. Basic questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. You will be asked to take a skills assessment test in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook however you have the choice of taking it there or having them email it to you. What followed was a series of emails back and forth to discover the progress on the position I interviewed for. Not a lot of contact. Not a lot of updates unless you ask for them.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mack & Associates in May 2012.

First and only interview consisted of a meeting with a contract/temporary recruitment officer. Recruiter was interested in learning about my background, what I was looking for in temporary placement, and applicable skills.

Interview Questions
    • It seems the recruiter was impressed with my background, so did not ask a lot of questions. However, be prepared for a battery of exams in MS Office suite.   Answer Question
    I was asked to provide a range of acceptable salaries, and adjusted based on travel distance to the clients office. Really easy and straightforward. Again, I think this happens when they like you and consider you a high caliber recruit.